Boost pipe (not the normal! and yes ive searched)

Brad.

Reaction score
I know there's boost pipe after boost pipe questions on here.
I've searched a few forums I go on, but I can't find anyone with the same problem/not entirely sure what the pipe is called to search properly.

It's the pipe that's coming out of the turbo, it seems incredibly loose!
I've replaced the EGR and resealed all the pipes into the intercooler etc, so this is my last place to check.

The turbo spools up normally, but all it does it make the woooosh noise. Not so much go anymore at all.

Any ideas of what to replace/how to fix?

You probably have a hole in a pipe or the connector you have found on the turbo is loose. If there is a leak it's usually identified by oil patches from the crankcase ventilation fumes. Find the oil and you will find the leak.
You don't even state what the engine is how do you expect people to help you .

Karl.

If urs is a pd170 diesel then remove the intake and piping. That should give u more access to that pipe. Its got a clip similar to clip u find on the intercooler boost pipes. Remove that and undo the hose from the other side and take it off and inspect it. Its worth replacing the o-ring on it too. They're pretty cheap to buy so whether it is or isn't a problem it' d be worth doing anyway. I had a major boost leak because one of these were missing (cowboy mechanic). I had a hell of a lot of turbo noise, power was ok until u hit full boost, then it went into limp mode.