Boot photos required - please

jesters3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello, hope all are well. Would it be possible if someone with an A3 Sportback could post some photos of their boot - underfloor. Looking at gettting a spare tyres and kit - just wanting to see what is underneath. I can't as I haven't bought the car yet. Cheers

Spare tyre and kit should come with the car it's a space saver wheel. Mines did

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This is from my 2014 S3...

IMG 20200622 144413

And in case you can’t make it out, the rear right hand moulding has the jack and jack handle in it. My toolkit lives in the left hand one rather than in the rhs boot locker.

Reactions: TonyJ999
Nice one thank you. The car i am getting only comes with a can (dealer went out and checked) so seeing what they layout is like before i splurge on ebay.

cargo net for other stuff in your boot
is your car a sportback?

There are 4 rings set into the sides of the load compartment - you can see two in the original photo, at the top corners. There are 2 more at the back of the car in the corners. You can stretch the net between all 4 and stuff under it doesn’t slide about (so) much. You can also, as I do, use the two shown above, and the two child seat anchor points on the backs of the rear seats. I have a box of bits - torch, tyre pump, wheel nut socket (I keep a breaker bar and torque wrench under the floor), steel wheel aligning pins, etc etc., a hi-vis bomber jacket (whoever punctures on a sunny warm day!) and some shopping bags stuffed behind it.

There are 4 rings set into the sides of the load compartment - you can see two in the original photo, at the top corners. There are 2 more at the back of the car in the corners. You can stretch the net between all 4 and stuff under it doesn’t slide about (so) much. You can also, as I do, use the two shown above, and the two child seat anchor points on the backs of the rear seats. I have a box of bits - torch, tyre pump, wheel nut socket (I keep a breaker bar and torque wrench under the floor), steel wheel aligning pins, etc etc., a hi-vis bomber jacket (whoever punctures on a sunny warm day!) and some shopping bags stuffed behind it.

Of course that makes perfect sense! One of those things that has been staring me in the face but I could not see it.... :sunglasses: Ta..

Sport back sport 2015 1.4 same as my facelift 2017 2.0tdi sport back sport
e79db530f26d3a3a4ff1d21732514070.jpg
fd459dc06cb73878ea7d7091dc4a616d.jpg

Reactions: jesters3
Hi
Does your new car have a subwoofer
If so this fits inside spare wheel
Audi told me it wasn’t possible but with the work of this forum and other research I found it was do able
Check my posts to see pics if needed
I bought my spacesaver wheel on eBay

Spare tyre and kit should come with the car it's a space saver wheel. Mines did

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The tdi 1.6 ultra did not , this is how they got below 100g emissions for tax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my 3 door 2015 1.4 is like Georgeinabaz but with a subwoofer too.

I've seen one of these spares before:

Georgeinabz - that is spot on. thank you very much for that!!:icon thumright:
Also going to get the stealer to send me some as well so I know what is in my boot.