Bose in all S3s

All the speakers run off the Bose amp, are you planning on bypassing the Bose amp, as it is crap and will likely cause more problems

i would like try bose amp for speakers as it is now, only if there will be some popping then i replace this amp by another new.

ive got bose and i think it sounds very clear and ive never heard it distort up high really. Unless your putting it up ear bleeding loud. Its perfectly fine for everyday use and normal sound levels imho.

Id agree, the bose system is great in mine, maybe the bass isnt high enough in some cases but depends on the quality of the music you play. Crap mp3s produce crap sound, original CD's produce clear punchy sound IMO.
I dont understand people saying its terrible. It goes as loud as i have ever needed it (thats oretty loud) and still retains clarity.
Just my opinion though. i know many disagree. i cant understand why tho.

b.jpg
hello anybody know what is thin brown connector next to radio antenne connector? can it be amp for radio signal? shoul I connect it to +12V on aftermarket radio?
Thank you

Last edited:
I'm interested in a BOSE upgrade. What is the traditional method, is there a fitter on the forum?

I wouldn't bother, The hassle it is to change all the wiring is not worth it, you would be better getting an Andmac stealth sub & amp, i think its £300, and some components for the front, it will sound 10x better than the bose and would probably be easier to install.

S£, thanks for your reply. My front standard speakers are slightly shot, I would like to change.......

Would it be as simple as replacing them with 2 front Bose speakers?

No i dont think so, bose speakers are amped individually and have different connectors.. i think.

Andymac on this site is the main man you want to speak to, have a poke around the i.c.e section of the forum or p.m him, he posted further up.

If it is better sound your after his replacement sub really is very good, and then buy the components.