bose speaker lights

gingers3

Reaction score
any one know if its possible to turn these off , i dont like them !!

Only if you want all the interior ambient lighting off (in the MMI settings).
They annoyed me for the first month but now I don't see them.

yes i seen that option but the other lights are good , might have to live with them , suppose it would be possible to disconnect them inside the door card

Yea, not sure if it would throw an error thinking the bulb is out, you may have to put a resistor in place of the LED.
They really did bug me at first (and I wrote as much in my initial review), but I'd suggest sticking with it. I genuinely don't find them distracting in the slightest now. And lots of people get in and say how awesome they look :)

Mine only come on when you open the doors. When you start the engine they go out automatically like the interior light. I thought everyone's did that

Reactions: shakey_hand_man and ACWKGYTO
You driven at night yet?
The come on when the headlights come on if the interior ambient lighting is also on.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Yeah I have driven at night lol. It must be that the ambient lighting is switched off then. I just assumed that the speaker lights only came on when the doors opened, like courtesy lights. My ex has a Diahatsu Material that has lights surrounding the speakers and hers stay on all the time. I will have to look through the menu settings as that is how I collected the car.

Reactions: AD & DK - Jones
Yeah my interior lights were on the lowest setting (off) lol. No wonder. I have turned them up a bit using the menu on the screen.

Reactions: josedebardi