Bose speakers

Flosman

Reaction score
Someone help me here looking to replace my driver side bose speaker which has gone what’s the best option straight bose replacement or replace both 2 fronts with a decent pair any recommendations looking to spend £120 tops or if anyone on here is selling let me know thanks in advance I got a Audi s3 8p 2010

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just replace the faulty side, bestboption tbh as the speakers are geared for the amp etc setup.

I check if I have one left from an install, no promises but I'll check.

Just replace the faulty side, bestboption tbh as the speakers are geared for the amp etc setup.

I check if I have one left from an install, no promises but I'll check.

Nice man that would be handy thanks for the quick reply

When I had some speakers go in my old 8L S3, some of the setup was no longer available from the dealer, the rest was crazy expensive.

I checked the part numbers on the back of the speakers and found they were standard Bose drive units also used in PA speakers and professional audio gear and managed to pick them up for around £20 each from a speaker supplier.

Might be worth taking it out and looking up the part number printed on the back.

Reactions: Flosman
When I had some speakers go in my old 8L S3, some of the setup was no longer available from the dealer, the rest was crazy expensive.

I checked the part numbers on the back of the speakers and found they were standard Bose drive units also used in PA speakers and professional audio gear and managed to pick them up for around £20 each from a speaker supplier.

Might be worth taking it out and looking up the part number printed on the back.

Thanks for the feedback do you have the part number for the speaker to hand save me taking the door card

Thanks for the feedback do you have the part number for the speaker to hand save me taking the door card

I’ll take door card off just seen the bottom piece of the message thanks again man

I’ll take door card off just seen the bottom piece of the message thanks again man

Check out tbis ad gumtree.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180529-002139-1024x1820.png
    Screenshot_20180529-002139-1024x1820.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Flosman
Cheers for the links n comments after removing the door card to do abit of investigating to wether the speaker had gone seems like the base is vibrating something amongst the door panel it’s like a squeaking noise may try pad it out abit more to take the vibration of the speaker