Bose Surround Sound

TheRealJamesCaine

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Searching for an S1 for my next car, do love music, how good is the Bose surround sound?

Only ask because buying used and going to spec it, and when i refine my search not MANY cars for sale have it.

Enlighten me if you can,

Many thanks

Im same as you i always listen to music in the car so Bose was the first thing I specced in my S1. I haven't got it yet so can't answer but I've heard only good stuff about it from other owners and I've heard the bose in 3 other Audis and it is a really good system. Nice crisp audio. Can't imagine you'd be disappointed.

Reactions: TheRealJamesCaine
It's amazing. Something like 15 speakers and about 460 watts. My son turned it on full and we couldn't hear each other talk. Sound quality is superb, especially on dab

Reactions: THQuattro and TheRealJamesCaine
Agree it's superb, a must have if you like music.

Agree it's a must and you get the cool led lights.
It also sounds fantastic.

Mate I wouldn't have one without
After having it a week tho i have found myself once or twice turning it off an listening to the exhaust notes lol

I have the normal one and let me say, the Toyota Hilux has better speakers.

Mate I wouldn't have one without
After having it a week tho i have found myself once or twice turning it off an listening to the exhaust notes lol
You standard ? To be honest I was gonna pre order a Remus straight away and get rid of old exhaust. Standard exhaust sound nice ?

Truly delighted with the BOSE system although, like Jay1983, I'll switch off to listen to the exhaust note on some roads. Can never now go back to a stock audio system. The BOSE system is every bit as good as the Bang & Olufsen system in my previous A4.

Like rockall i am so impressed with the bose system so glad I ordered it. I knew it would be good.
I was going to order a Remus too. But glad I didn't as the sound in dynamic is impressive and not overpowering too
Wait till you get your car an see yourself
Glad i held off
Brought cctv instead lol

Reactions: TheRealJamesCaine and Ian Whiffen
Like rockall i am so impressed with the bose system so glad I ordered it. I knew it would be good.
I was going to order a Remus too. But glad I didn't as the sound in dynamic is impressive and not overpowering too
Glad i held off
Brought cctv instead lol
You will find, if you get a remap and performance filter, the sounds gets even better lol

Reactions: THQuattro and TheRealJamesCaine
Glad i held off
Brought cctv instead lol
See your a past VXR owner .. got a corsa artic now but getting slightly too old for it.. four rings like the Audi sign is the way forward

Reactions: N@deeem
I owned a few vxrs 2007 onwards my fav was the astra racing ed. stage 3 Remus etc. Had good times in them. But the rimgs are a different level

Bose system is properly the sound system I have heard from a factor fit.