Brake Calipers for B5 S4

nemo2182

Reaction score
Is it true you can fit B5 RS4 Calipers straight onto S4 hangers? If this is the case, do you then just need a set of the RS4 Disks to make this a cheap upgrade from the standard S4 brake system? Also Ive seen threads that say there are Porsche Calipers that fit straight on the S4, does anyone know which porsche models will fit a S4, and will any run with the standard 323mm S4 disks? I have recently upgraded my disks and pads to black diamond, which makes a hell of a difference from high speed, but Im still interested in uprating the calipers themselves, but have not got the silly money for 6-8 potters.

I have a set of RS4 calipers for sale with brake lines and pads, also have a brand new RS4 LH disc, so all you would need is a new RH disc from Audi.

Only want £80 for the lot if interested?

How many miles have they covered and what condition are the calipers/pads in?

Mintex pad can be bought for £25 on ebay (one of the reason for the conversion) so I would not worry about the pads too much.

As said the pads can be got for £30 and seeing as the only disc is brand new I would get a new set for peace of mind. The calipers are off a 60k b5 rs4 so as expected in very good condition.:yes: