Brake light warning on dashboard

B Man

Reaction score
So I tried upgrading my reverse light bulb but an error came up on the dash so I put the old one back in. It was supposed to be canbus error free and I only tried the left side. However, since then my brake light warning has come up and unsure what to do. My brake lights are LED and are working but the I'm getting a constant bulb warning on the dash. Is there a way of resetting the error? Advice much appreciated.

So have you still got the led lights in or the original ones?

If they are the led ones, try putting the original ones in and see if the bulb light still comes on.

Where did you get the leds from,unfortunately alot are advertised as error free but are not.

Yes, i put my originals fog bulb back in as soon as the error light came up. The fog error cleared but the brake light warning came up and they're definitely working. Very confused as they're original LED so unsure where the problem is

Are you still getting the issue, are you able to get the car scanned for errors?

Where are you based?

sorry for the late reply-I've had it scanned and I don't remember the code-I've got carista but can only check after 3ish. I'm based in London.

Not sure where in London you are but @Ash187 may be able to help/advise, he is a site sponsor and does excellent work!!

Thanks. I'll contact him now. Thanks again