Brake Pad Replacements - Audi S3 8V

OZAudi84

Reaction score
So I've been looking at alternative brake pads for the S3. The part number for the sedan and sportback are the same. I'll post this later when I have it on hand.

Anyhow, I was hoping to fit Akebono pads as they have proven excellent on our other vehicles. You do lose a little bit in terms of feel compared to the OEM pads, however the lack of black brake dust is outstanding. Unfortunately however Akebono dont have a pad suitable for the S3 just yet.

Does anyone know of any other suitable alternatives that are still considered performance pads, but without the horrible black brake dust?

Cheers!

So I've been looking at alternative brake pads for the S3. The part number for the sedan and sportback are the same. I'll post this later when I have it on hand.

Anyhow, I was hoping to fit Akebono pads as they have proven excellent on our other vehicles. You do lose a little bit in terms of feel compared to the OEM pads, however the lack of black brake dust is outstanding. Unfortunately however Akebono dont have a pad suitable for the S3 just yet.

Does anyone know of any other suitable alternatives that are still considered performance pads, but without the horrible black brake dust?

Cheers!

Did you ever get anywhere on this?