Brake Pads S5 Replacements

Bells

Reaction score
Car was in at Audi recently and they picked up that my front pads were 70% worn at 13mm which meant they suggested replacing and rears were only 50% worn. Discs were fine so looking at just a front pads change. It was in twice recently first time they wanted £255 and second time I was quoted £335.98 not sure why :whistle2:

Probably won’t go to Audi to get them done, was thinking of upgrading the standard pads as from looking online there doesn’t seem to be that much price difference if I’m going to an Indy anyway. Has anyone got any recommendations on brake pads you are running on your S5’s I’ve heard good things about EBC?

Also, would you expect the brake pads will last until my MOT in Sept, I don’t do many miles and don’t often drive the car hard. I’m guessing it’s on the original pads as the car has only done 20k. Don’t see the point in replacing them before they are due.

They'll last I'm sure, only change when wear indicator pops up.

Reactions: Bells
I have EBC red stuff. On my b9 A4. Couldn’t recommend them more. They last much longer. I had the disks Changed at the time too.