brakes upgrade s3

Looks like a good price but I don't think the Green Stuff pads will be any good for the S3 ;)

I think the Red Stuff pads would be better!

I've tried Redstuff on both my S3 and currently on my golf GTI...and am not impressed.
They lack feel, have little bite...and are generally wooden feeling.
If you really push the pedal hard...they work well...but not nice to drive on.

I liked Greenstuff...but EBC do say that they aren't too suitable for an S3.
Mine did de-laminate after some hard use...but the feel, power of stopping etc was way better than the Reds.

I think the Mintex would be OK...previous experience with Mintex has been good...if a little noisy.

Or consider Forodo DS2500s but again, they are likely to be noisy.

the ferodo ds2500 pads are a good mod, fitted these to a couple of cars and they work well, a little bit noisy but good from cold to. dont know what they would b like in an s3 though

Certainly don`t use greenstuff on your s3.. Redstuff still isn`t that good.. EBC technical say use yellows.. But I have mintex discs and pads al round on mine and they work well for standard items..

I also have mintex fast road pads in mine with standard discs,was not sure at first but they do stop you when you push them on the track,my standard brakes used to smoke a little bit

I had EBC yellowstuff on my Ibiza and they were the worst set of pads I've used - lasted less than 2 track days (500 miles) - and they are 'supposed' to be a track day pad. Hmm.

Never had a problem with Ferrodo DS2500 on the Ibiza, and will be putting these on the S3 when the current Brembo pads wear out.