Brand new S3 stolen

If you PM me the details I will contact some other forums for peeps to lookout for it

I'm sure its around 5 or 6 Mitch

That's what I thought. Don't you think we need to keep this in perspective? It's hardly a huge percentage of S3s nationwide is it? Even if we just think about this site, out of 43,690 members, 5 or 6 S3s have gone. I know it's ****** awful for those that have it happen to them, but some people seem to be reacting as if there are that many being stolen every week!

I had my house broken into whilst I was asleep too, I presume they were after the S3 as there's not alot else worth stealing from my house. I heard them and ran downstairs, they were on their toes as soon as they heard me coming. They broke in at 5.30am, I'd usually be on the road by then (not in the S3), but luckily I was on a later shift that day.

That's what I thought. Don't you think we need to keep this in perspective? It's hardly a huge percentage of S3s nationwide is it? Even if we just think about this site, out of 43,690 members, 5 or 6 S3s have gone. I know it's ****** awful for those that have it happen to them, but some people seem to be reacting as if there are that many being stolen every week!

A lot of it comes down to where you live. If I lived in the North West, I'd be concerned parking up a £30K+ car on my driveway.

I live in a nice area, in the south east, but it does seem to predominantly happen in the NW at the moment.

Hopefully they will eventually die of a debilitating prolonged disease, sorry to hear this....again!

...it does seem to predominantly happen in the NW at the moment.

Yeah, from our sample of 5 or 6 cars, it is predominantly around the Manchester and Liverpool areas. Unfortunately (assuming that's representative of the national stats) that's nothing new though, is it? They've always been areas where there has been higher than average levels of car related crime. So like I said, it's unfortunate, but hardly shocking.

Yeah, from our sample of 5 or 6 cars, it is predominantly around the Manchester and Liverpool areas. Unfortunately (assuming that's representative of the national stats) that's nothing new though, is it? They've always been areas where there has been higher than average levels of car related crime. So like I said, it's unfortunate, but hardly shocking.

Personally I do find it a little shocking actually. Yeah it's always been reported as a crime hot/warm spot but ASN is a small snap-shot of the Audi owners in this country I'm more than surprised that there have been so many stolen from that area. I don't remember a theft that WASN'T from there :shrug: including the one from an ex-member which was kept quite at the time.

The genuine, honest people from Manchester have my sympathies wholeheartedly and I can understand why 10Blazin feels that way he does.

Yet another one gets stolen. Hope you get all the £££ from the insurance back.

Personally I do find it a little shocking actually. Yeah it's always been reported as a crime hot/warm spot but ASN is a small snap-shot of the Audi owners in this country I'm more than surprised that there have been so many stolen from that area. I don't remember a theft that WASN'T from there :shrug: including the one from an ex-member which was kept quite at the time.

The genuine, honest people from Manchester have my sympathies wholeheartedly and I can understand why 10Blazin feels that way he does.

I just hate the law i dont mean to rant on but me being burgled really done something to me it brought the armed robbery back where my mate was shot , and for what the guy was cracked out of his face foaming at the mouth , they actually caught one of the guy's and arrested the shooter the next day , the police had the gun and the balaclava the shooter was wearing , and they told us there was no forensic's on the bally ,Your telling me there wasnt a single affro hair or slava from his foaming mouth on that bally ??? No he made a deal he was a snitch for sure

Justice was served years later when he hung himself ,And another guy who was there died in a car crash who was supposidly my mate from 3 years of age and the other is now on smack, life ruined who was also a mate ive known since 9, i just hope he overdoses and dies soon as he is still doing this kinda thing on the reg and i found out he supposedly robbed my house whilst we were in bed and my last a3 , I found out he was asking someone else i know for bullets for a gun ?? were they for me incase i woke to find him in my living room ?? who know's ....

This why i have no faith in the law , and after the thing's ive seen in my life my mind is a little warped and paranoid so i think il be dealing out my own justice in the future ... Evertime i hear these stories on here i see red i know the hurt and mental truama it causes buts its nothing to extreme violence does ' just be greatfull you insured and you wasnt put through anything or your family ..

It's a sad sign of the time's though people and if you want to own luxury and live in a city or just on the outskirt's you better arm up and be ready to defend it , Cos these chav *****'s are on the hunt , And im sorry but the police and law aint helping there just robbing the working man with there speeding machine's and other ***** to gain revenue ......

hope this help's.... lol

Its really sad how you save up for soo long to treat yourself to something nice and then some thieving pikey breaks in and does this!!

I sleep with keys under my pillow then i know somebody cant steal my car...

As a last resort i have this:

redback.jpg

LOL

I feel your pain buddy!! hope they catch them. Like it has been mentioned before its probs parked up in a car park somewhere so they can see if it has a tracker in it!! After that it will probs be sold or broken down!