Brand new S3 stolen

djpass123

Why danny boy why...
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find my dad banging on my door saying that we had been burgled.....and my car was gone from the drive. Broke the door and took all of our car keys, laptops, phones, wallets, purses...everything. All asleep upstairs whilst this was going on by the way.

Police said that the local Audi garage (slough) had been targeted and 3 S3's had been stolen in a couple weeks.

Guys please be extra vigilant for these F@"*ers ....as i don't want anyone else going through the same ordeal as i have today!

Just in the small chance that you may see it in the north london/south east area... (Audi S3 Ibis White 3 door on a 59 plate, aluminium wing mirrors got stolen just after christmas so have colour coded white ones instead, so different from normal s3's)

Cheers guys, just though id let you know and to warn you. Dan

Not again , makes me sick .. Happened to me just before christmas , also came in the house and took the car keys.

Gap insurance ?

Too common now, its like you can expect to hear about the exact same thing happen every month!

Hope you and your family are fine and insurance replaces everything

Yet another S3. This is getting ridiculous. Please people lock your cars and make it as difficult as possible whether it be posts on your drive etc.

David

Thanks for all the comments, unfortunately its all too common these days and i'm still in shock i think. Sorting out insurance on monday and the main thing is everybody was ok.

Am thinking of getting something subtle if my s3 isnt found...had enough of jealous people taking the ****.

Glad you are all okay and hope you get sorted quickly.

F**CKING SCUM, they need their hands chopping off these thieving B**TARDS :banghead: Glad all your family were unharmed mate, that's the main thing!

Its just p*ss take! We buy nice cars, mod them, make them nicer, but we always got to keep an eye out for jealous b*stads.
I hate the fact that that you're thinking of getting something more subtle because you are the one who put hard work into getting something you love and the scum make you resort to a **** car! Hope you don't mean it mate, up the security instead if I were you!
New audis should come loaded with a shotgun fitted in the dashboard with a remote for the owner!

I think a new S3 should come with a free Desert Eagle semi-automatic for the c**ts that try and pinch your car

sorry to hear! I'd be well ******! is it worth investing in a revo select or select plus where you can activate "anti-theft" - "When purchasing a select or select plus you will enjoy the additional benefits of a built in anti-theft program. The anti-theft modes on these switches allow you to totally disable your vehicle's ECU. It will leave the car totally inoperable even if the thief has the keys. Unlike other security devices there are no mechanical installation requirements such as wiring looms" http://www.revotechnik.com/products/antiTheft.aspx Might be bit of a pain activating/deactivating every day but if it was my 30k pride and joy Id have a trackers aswel! good luck mate with insurance

Shocking news mate, tell me you purchased gap or vri with the car? Well worth getting when purchasing brand new audi's....

He will get paid the full amount won't he? It's under 12 months. I am going to get GAP on my new one I think too.

David

Whats GAP/VRI? Sorry i've know idea what that means? Is it some sort of insurance group etc?

GAP/VRI (Vehicle Replacement Insurance) works with your insurance company. Basically your insurance group will give you what they think the car is worth on the day of total loss/written off/stolen whatever. That might not be as much as the car is worth, vri makes up the difference between what the insurance company gives and what you paid for it..

Sorry to hear this dude!

The police actually said they knew who stole mine(for those that remember mine getting stolen), and were going to pick them up..... "apparantly they do it often" he said......

So why is he not in jail I hear you say! Exactly what I thought!

Useless!

It's becoming all to common now....

I'm sorry to hear mate.

Someone tried breaking into my girlfriends house too and i think it was for the same reason - after her motor.

My advise to all owners would be to leave your keys at the top of the stairs - that way if they've come up the stairs to get the keys from you, surely they'll get the keys and go instead of putting yourself and your family through it - thats what i do anyways as no cars worth a life...

Hope it gets sorted quickly mate.

i know my car isn't an S3 but still I worry about this sort of thing, its parked in a multi story car park at Uni which is monitored by the police and the Security for Uni. Just to be double safe I have an Autowatch Pager/Tracker installed which means I can text my car and it will tell me its location based on GPS co-ordinates that can then be put into Google maps so you can track it. I can also text the car a command and my password which can immobilize the car and lock the doors. Part of me actually wants the car to get nicked just to test it :D

More info here:
http://www.autowatch.co.uk/product/tracker/Products_tracker_ks999.html

I personally think this is better than the Revo idea because when the do steal the car you can immobilize it remotely and find it.

Joe

I'm bleeding for you dude...... Hope things work out for you!

I've been thinking that an S3 would be the perfect replacement for my car, but all these "stolen" threads make me think that a plain old 2.0T Quattro with re-map is just a bit less hassle!

Sorry to hear this dude!

The police actually said they knew who stole mine(for those that remember mine getting stolen), and were going to pick them up..... "apparantly they do it often" he said......

So why is he not in jail I hear you say! Exactly what I thought!

Useless!

Knowing and proving are two entirely different things!

Sorry to hear about this, nightmare. Main thing is no one got hurt. Metal is just metal at the end of the day. Can be replaced although at emotional and financial cost.
Certainly makes me think whether having ordered an S3 is the right move .... unfortunately..... but then again the way the world is now it you would never buy anything if you thought like that.

One point I will make though guys is that I know it is good to read about everyone's cars regarding mods etc in your signature's, but what concerns me is that it is also advertising for scum how good your car would be to steal to order. I know that most people do blank out their registrations in photo's etc but there are a few I have noted that show which part of the country they are in as well as the registration of the car. Not trying to be a killjoy but I am sure you get what I mean.

Im with you man, my Birthday 1st Dec last year and they took my 09 S3 and my 57 R32. I was alarmed, CCTV, elec gates and had 4 asleep in the house. the keys were at the top of the stairs. at least no one was hurt. its been a tough couple of months, but insurance came good and new cars on the way. It makes you sick doesnt it. speaking to my insurance co R32 and S3 are top of the list right now.

Sorry to hear this (again) mate!
I spend a lot of time over the west side of London (the slough side), so I'll keep an eye out. PM me the full reg or part of it if you like. It's a long shot, but you never know.

i know my car isn't an S3 but still I worry about this sort of thing, its parked in a multi story car park at Uni which is monitored by the police and the Security for Uni. Just to be double safe I have an Autowatch Pager/Tracker installed which means I can text my car and it will tell me its location based on GPS co-ordinates that can then be put into Google maps so you can track it. I can also text the car a command and my password which can immobilize the car and lock the doors. Part of me actually wants the car to get nicked just to test it :D

More info here:
http://www.autowatch.co.uk/product/tracker/Products_tracker_ks999.html

I personally think this is better than the Revo idea because when the do steal the car you can immobilize it remotely and find it.

Joe

That looks like a good piece of kit. Just found it on the net for £225 -which isnt bad value. That was purchase only mind - so say £300 ish fitted I would presume. Not bad really. I wonder if this is recognised by the insurance companies as it doesnt say on their website. But event so if it meant they caught the bstards then it'd be worth it.

Just effin **** hole's and Ive been burgled and my car took and just knowing they were in my house whilst i was in bed with my new born baby and girlfriend has actually done something to my mind on a frenic level , Now i got weapons all over up stair's and sorry i refuse to give in to these sh&t's my house is alarmed now and if it ever go's off and people come running up the stair's i can promise you this it wont be me getting hurt unless they have a gun , and i will honestly torture them pretty bad that i don't think they will be able to burgle again i don't give a rat's **** about the law , Just like they don't about us , Id do my time and know that it was worth it ...

Sorry for the rant but This makes me see one colour and it's red I'm sick of it I'm sick of this sh&thole country and lenient sentences whilst the government people live on there 24 hour policed estate's they want hanging

Last edited:
TWATS.

Check your insurance policy small print as with some insurers, they will replace a car up 12 months old on the 'new for old' policy. Your car is a 59 plate so if your insurer offers this then you will get a brand new ibis white S3 as a direct replacement if your car is not found.

Very sad, but time and time again it is all down to lack of security and opportunist theives. lock everything, take everything to bed (keys and wallet especially), alarm on, cars in garage if possible.

Make it as difficult as possible all of the time.

Just effin **** hole's and Ive been burgled and my car took and just knowing they were in my house whilst i was in bed with my new born baby and girlfriend has actually done something to my mind on a frenic level , Now i got weapons all over up stair's and sorry i refuse to give in to these sh&t's my house is alarmed now and if it ever go's off and people come running up the stair's i can promise you this it wont be me getting hurt unless they have a gun , and i will honestly torture them pretty bad that i don't think they will be able to burgle again i don't give a rat's **** about the law , Just like they don't about us , Id do my time and know that it was worth it ...

Sorry for the rant but This makes me see one colour and it's red I'm sick of it I'm sick of this sh&thole country and lenient sentences whilst the government people live on there 24 hour policed estate's they want hanging

Gotta love 10B style justice