Breakdown used approved cars

Raul_sbd

Reaction score
Anyone could tell me if used approved cars comes with Audi breakdown cover. My car is only 8 months.. How long is the Audi breakdown cover for new Audi cars?

Register for yourAudi on the Audi Uk website - that should tell you how long your warranty and breakdown cover is.
I was told its 12 months for an approved used but the website is showing the full 3 years from registration.

Covered for the full 3 years of the standard warranty period. mine was one month old when I got my S3 and it came with the remaining roadside cover, so n my case 2 years 11 months.

The documentation is confusing, essentially I understand used approved Audi's do in fact only come with one year warranty/breakdown, but where the standard warranty/breakdown from when the car was new is still in place - as in your case - the balance of this - if greater than one year - takes precedence.

So for example if you bought a used AUDI after 30 months, you would get one years warranty. Buy it at 8 months old you get the balance of the standard warranty (incl roadside) so in your case 2 years 4 months worth.

Hope that clarifies!

Last edited:
Covered for the full 3 years of the standard warranty period. mine was one month old when I got my S3 and it came with the remaining roadside cover, so n my case 2 years 11 months.

The documentation is confusing, essentially I understand used approved Audi's do in fact only come with one year warranty/breakdown, but where the standard warranty/breakdown from when the car was new is still in place - as in your case - the balance of this - if greater than one year - takes precedence.

So for example if you bought a used AUDI after 30 months, you would get one years warranty. Buy it at 8 months old you get the balance of the standard warranty (incl roadside) so in your case 2 years 4 months worth.

Hope that clarifies!
Many thanks for that ;) very clear now!