Brennan's A4 B8 Progress Thread

Welcome to the red S-Line club ;)

What engine is in her?

Very nice Aaron. Looks well with wheels and coilovers... But as @Gaz170 said no stickers...

Reactions: Gaz170
How it looks now lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425577664987466

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425577677404975

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425577689431556

Reactions: Rich M
Wow!! Looks much better has I said!!

Yea mate, few bits n pieces needed tidied up on it, but a nice motor for the next person

[QUOTEto see="BrennanTDi, post: 2232902, member: 90416"]Changed yellow DRL to LED

14652182829_076e188647_c.jpg

14481503359_afd5134979_c.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Love this look. Did you find it tricky cutting the lights and replacing the new ones. Heard people have struggled getting the new bulbs in

Yea mate bit of a nightmare, you have to drill into the plastic caps, then using a fine cutting blade cut the whole way round, careful not to cut into the wire directly below the caps. Then twist the bulbs and they will come out. Its very tight. You will need to get 4 rubber covers from audi to cover the holes you made

Yea mate bit of a nightmare, you have to drill into the plastic caps, then using a fine cutting blade cut the whole way round, careful not to cut into the wire directly below the caps. Then twist the bulbs and they will come out. Its very tight. You will need to get 4 rubber covers from audi to cover the holes you made
Yeah heard It's a pain. Gonna give it a wack anyway soon. Apparently b&q have a cap that fits the back of the headlight unit perfect at a fraction of the price. Did you run the 50w cree like a lot do. Edit. Never mind, read earlier and seen you used 14w

Last edited:
Reactions: Brennan
Hey mate, quick question, where did you get your front grill from & what was the quality like?
Trying to find one for mine but is hard to know where to get one from with so many now floating around for numerous locations!
Car is looking awesome, always liked your car both pre and post newer changes. :)

Hi mate, I bought my grill off a private seller on eBay, I think he got it from XenonsUK, the quality was excellent. Thanks buddy, I have since sold this car and bought a red S-Line :)

Not meant to offend just having a giggle

Reactions: Brennan
Hhaa, yea is a bit of a 'summon' from times past, bt no offence taken ^^,
A month old is still within forum resurectable thread standards :p

Cheers for the reply Brennan, seems a bit of a mine field with these grills (good and poor fitting). Was looking for a second hand one that had been fittted previously but they dont seem to pop up too often!
Will have to check out the new motor thread dude, not been on in a while (my apologies, was on phone last night & it doesnt show the signature >< ) she looks v. nice! Welcome to the S-Line club :D

Reactions: Brennan, d[-_-]b, Gaz170 and 1 other person
Reactions: Brennan and Point_Audi
Hhaa, yea is a bit of a 'summon' from times past, bt no offence taken ^^,
A month old is still within forum resurectable thread standards :p

Cheers for the reply Brennan, seems a bit of a mine field with these grills (good and poor fitting). Was looking for a second hand one that had been fittted previously but they dont seem to pop up too often!
Will have to check out the new motor thread dude, not been on in a while (my apologies, was on phone last night & it doesnt show the signature >< ) she looks v. nice! Welcome to the S-Line club :D
Haha yeah this car has moved on, unfortunately to a not so nice owner but sure what can you do lol Really happy with the new one, the extras are nice to have :)

Click here for the thread: http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/the-devil-rises.239087/

I will also be purchasing a grill from the group buy very soon :D

Quick question, I know u don't recommend fitting the s-line diffuser so the SE bumper, however I'm still gunna go ahead with this as j got a diffuser for £25.

Anyway I'm assuming there was a few self tapping screws required to get a decent fit?