Britishness test

YOUTH CULTURE: The UK has a vibrant youth culture. Which of the following is NOT a British musical group?

A: Westlife

B: Mis-teeq

C: So Solid Crew

D: Busted

All the above as they are all shi.............

4/10 lol

nope the gov' are going to export us and probably to Iran

i thought that westlife was irish band???

and Cornish English, lmao wft do they speak a different language or what??

[ QUOTE ]
4/10 lol

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a separate Cornish language, yes. It's not widely used now, even in the county, but those who do use it are fiercely proud of it. Many of theroad signs are in both English and Cornish. Strangely enough, the Cornish word for Cornwall is not Cornwall. It's Kernow.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4/10 lol

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a separate Cornish language, yes. It's not widely used now, even in the county, but those who do use it are fiercely proud of it. Many of theroad signs are in both English and Cornish. Strangely enough, the Cornish word for Cornwall is not Cornwall. It's Kernow.

[/ QUOTE ]

well blow me, learn something new everyday lol

6/10 i was hoping to do worse....wheres the Irishness test......down the pub i suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

You got 6 right!!!!!!!!!
did i pass? am i "british" enough lol am with conor , new Irish/Scottish test to conducted in the pub! 10 pints and a whisky chaser. drink all that and still standing u pass lol
i supose if we add the english variant we will need to add rioting and football hooligasim in to the test /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Only Joking folks lol