Broken S3 HELP HELP HELP !!

jamieface

the only S3 in the villiage
Reaction score
Hi everyone was just wondering if anyone could help me out ?
ive just clattered a fox and my rad,bumper,front fogs are destroyed was wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me where i can source these parts out ?
thanks j

Thats going to be expensive.

best bet on a budget is going to be a scrappy or from ebay.

Potentially your looking at the front bumper, all grilles, frame, clips, fog lights, aircon radiator and coolant radiator, maybe new crash bar too.

If you go to a dealer, thats easily a couple of grand.

The good news though is that most of it can be done DIY, apart from the aircon heat exchanger.

how fast did you hit the fox?

i hit the sod @ 80 mph ! on a motorway ! the damage doesnt look that bad. the radiator is deff knacered and leaking the coolant everything else looks ok. the front bumper isnt cracked its just the fog light surround n/side and fog light and all the lower bumper inerts. fingers crossed its not gonna be too expensive. is there any way i can check the other items you mentioned to see if thier ok ?

There are quite a few S3 being sold for parts on Ebay at the mo so maybe you will be lucky and get al the bits you need cheap.

Hope its not too expensive.

I picked up a rear bumper on ebay for a decent price.

Put some saved searches up on ebay.

But you could also try 247parts.

Best of luck

Cheers for your help guys im looking on e-bay as we speak !!!!!!
keep ya fingers crossed !!! cheers j

Just to let you guys know got the car booked in thurs for new rad 250 quid all in ! got the grills direct from audi all for 69 quid and thank god the air con rad is all ok !!! roll on saturday i need that S3 rush !!!!

once again thanks for all your suggestions they all helped alot

cheers j

You mad?????

£250 to change a radiator????

Do it yourself it's a piece of **** - you're gonna have to take the bumper off anyway to check everything properly

rodenal said:
You mad?????

£250 to change a radiator????

Do it yourself it's a piece of **** - you're gonna have to take the bumper off anyway to check everything properly

i agree,

take the bumper off yourself and assess the damage. new rad is easy peasy to fit...

oh and while your front bumpers off you can clean out your intercoolers, you'll be surprised how much stuff gets clogged in them....