Wanted Budget S3 8P

moisty

Reaction score
Looking to buy a budget S3 8P in the next few weeks ( dvla medical) and thought I'd try here 1st,as before I had my stroke was a long term S3 8L owner.
Looking for a S3 8P in the cheaper side. Mileage not important as long as there is some history.
Anything considered and will travel for the right car (I'm edinburgh)

Let me know what you've got

Cheers

John

Thanks Sandra , but that's double what I was thinking. I'm looking more towards a 2007 high mileage

Will keep a look out for you John

I will have my S3 coming up for sale soon, if you are still looking. Just waiting for my new RS3 which is due to be delivered in April. I'm in the West midlands.

It's a 2006 dolphin grey 3dr manual with 122k miles.

Let me know if you want any more information.

Attachments

• 20220326_193257.jpg
    20220326_193257.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 93
I will have my S3 coming up for sale soon, if you are still looking. Just waiting for my new RS3 which is due to be delivered in April. I'm in the West midlands.

It's a 2006 dolphin grey 3dr manual with 122k miles.

Let me know if you want any more information.
Yup still looking and still waiting for DVLA. If you could give me some more info that would be great

Looking to buy a budget S3 8P in the next few weeks ( dvla medical) and thought I'd try here 1st,as before I had my stroke was a long term S3 8L owner.
Looking for a S3 8P in the cheaper side. Mileage not important as long as there is some history.
Anything considered and will travel for the right car (I'm edinburgh)

Let me know what you've got

Cheers

John
You still looking?