Budget Wet Vac

Taxboy

Reaction score
My ancient VAX is starting to drive me mad as one of the clips holding the motor section has cracked and the top keeps separating. Looking for advice on please on recommended budget wet vacuum. I know George comes highly recommended but I won't get the use out of it.
I've only got the mats for my car plus the fabric seats of the OH's Focus plus the occasional cleaning of the mats for relatives.
So given the circumstances what would people recommend or is it a case that I need to spend George money to get something that works without breaking on me or leaving wet seats

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

I bought a vax spotwash last week and it did a pretty good job on the cars. Just buy some extra solution as the small bottle it comes with is not enough.

It’s on offer at most places this month at £99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Taxboy
I know you say it's ancient but have you tried to source a new clip from the likes of eSpares?

I know you say it's ancient but have you tried to source a new clip from the likes of eSpares?
Thanks for that I'll have a look. I'd assumed it would be too old ..it's a blue VAX not even orange !!

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk