Facelift Build week after ordering using Carwow

f1nny

Reaction score
Morning all,

I have a quick question for thoses who have ordered their cars using carwow.

I ordered a FL A3 1.0 TFSi Sport on 28 July and I’m still waiting to receive my build week from the dealer. I’m just wondering how long it’s taken people to get a build week after placing an order using carwow?

My understanding from previous threads is that by using a car broker your order goes through the business/fleet department of the Audi dealership? Does this mean that they build up a few orders before they submit orders in bulk?

Only reason I’m asking is that the salesman who I’m dealing with has said he’s waiting for his sales manager to confirm my build week and order number? Which I’ve never heard before as all my previous orders have always been by me going into the dealership and not using a broker. The salesman has always given me an estimated build week within a few days, sometimes even on the same day of ordering.

Cheers

Finny

Ordering through carwow and ordering through a dealer are essentially one and the same. All carwow is effectively doing is pointing you to the dealer that's best value. After that they don't have any involvement with the order.

Sounds like you need to go back to the salesman, but he can't give you a build week if he doesn't have one. Maybe he's trying to cover his back by not giving an estimate in case it's a longer wait than he predicts?

Reactions: f1nny
Phone Audi CS and quote them your order number. They will let you know if your car is in the system yet.

Reactions: f1nny
Thanks for your replies guys.

I think I've just been a little impatient and should of waited a few more days, as this afternoon my salesman gave me a confirmed build week 37 and my order number.