Build week Brought forward

SJH72

Reaction score
I received an email from my dealer today, and my build week has been brought forward from 45 to 42, and should be delivered to my dealer in 4-5 weeks time. Happy days :yahoo:

Don't want to pour cold water over the excitement but we are just at start of BW38 so if yours is BW42 earliest you might expect delivery would be BW44 so 6 weeks which only allows 2 weks for transportation, delivery to dealer and PDI prior to collection.

You might want to confirm with dealer.

BTW my build week came forward from BW38 to BW37 and car is now in QC and my dealer is estimating delivery in 3-4 weeks from now.

Lucky you. You have jumped well ahead of me. I ordered 6th July and have build week 43.
Agree with Davetto., my 8p took 5 weeks to arrive after build.
I am working on end nov/early Dec for mine. If it is earlier all the good

I received an email from my dealer today, and my build week has been brought forward from 45 to 42, and should be delivered to my dealer in 4-5 weeks time. Happy days :yahoo:

My S3 has finally arrived at my dealer, and will be collecting it next Friday. So looking forward to it.

Reactions: 4K and Rob2k68
Mine is apparently on the way to the dealer from 29th , but not yet arrived .
He checked the delivery next week and not showing :-(

That's it make feel envious... I am just waiting for the dealer to call me to say its been sat here a week waiting for you to collect, well OK a slight exaggeration but I feel its me always asking and not getting the updates I was promised, apparently its now in transit, BW was 44

My dealer has never updated me.
I have checked through the website.
Did this for my daughters car a few weeks ago and seemed to work.
Now at the mercy of the trucking company.
I am doing a track day on Friday in a Lambo so that will help.
Still hoping that mine turns up in time to collect on Saturday...
I had to pop in the dealership yesterday to drop off a retention certificate...

If you think that wait is bad...mine arrived in super quick time after ordering in October last year, it turned up just before christmas! However, due to being in a ex-company car which I had bought and couldn't sell until March (without forfeiting the £4k profit) I had to wait!!!