Bus Drivers

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong, my dad used to drive a bus and one of our family friends who I have known all my life and is a good friend to me and my dad also still drives a bus, but as he says, the calibre of drivers nowadays is not a patch on what it used to be, it seems they will accept anyone.

On the way to work this morning I decided to deviate from my route to stop at Sainsbury's local in Battersea.
After getting my breakfast and lunch I continued my journey to work (about 5 minutes away).
I get to a set of lights and have on my right turn indicator, another 5 series coming the other way also wishes to turn right so goes round behind me and away. I am still sitting there with indicator on waiting for a gap in the traffic.

A bus comes the other way with the intention of turning right but instead of letting me go or going behind me, decides to drive right up about 12" from my bumper and then shrug his shoulders at me.

What the **** was this guy playing at? I sat there for 10 minutes in the middle of a junction because I could go nowhere, in the end I managed to reverse up and then swing round him.

This guy was clearly not a bus driver "of old" just a modern day steering wheel attendant with very minimal intelligence.
It just makes me mad that twats like these are behind the wheel of a 12 tonne bus, no wonder pedestrians end up getting dragged a mile under buses, the driver probably has an ipod in, oblivious to the rest of the world. ******.

late reply i know ! but loads of immigrant drivers in the job just now ! as your dad says the calibre is very low just now !

"steering wheel attendant with very minimal intelligence" thanks that put a big smile on my face (which is quite difficult)