Busher Racing Show

djwimbo

Reaction score
Here's what I've got from some of the other forums I'm part of. It's sponsored by Busher Racing. Obviously not a huge Euro show, but at least I'll be making an apperance. I just bought a 1998 1.8TQ A4, so I'm in it for the fun, friends and hopefully some dyno numbers. It's a ways away, but if you can make it, it'd be great. It would be awesome to see a S3 or a S4 (or for that matter andy euro) stomp some Jap imports.
It's May 24th, in Norwalk, OH.

[David Buschur]

You asked for it and now we've done it! For 2008 we are going to put on a Sport Compact Shootout that we hope to see grow as the DSM/EVO Shootout has continued to do.

Saturday, May 24th, 9am to 5pm.
Buschur Racing Inc., in Wakeman, Ohio. We will have a dyno competition and open house. The dyno competition is $50/3 pulls, there will be a first place trophy awarded for highest 2wd and AWD vehicles. All vehicles must be 4 cylinder only. Cars that are too low to clear the dyno will not be loaded. NO NITROUS ALLOWED ON DYNO. Bottle must be removed from car.

Sunday, May 25th, 8am to 5 pm. Norwalk Raceway Park, in Norwalk, Ohio. Time trials from 8am-12 pm. First round of eliminations at 1 pm. Time trials throughout the day until gates close at 5 pm.

Car and driver, $35.
Car and owner for car show, $35
Specatators, $15
Kids 12 and under are free.

The event on Sunday is open to any FWD, RWD or AWD 4 cylinder vehicles. This is a 4 cylinder event ONLY.

We will have drag racing all day long along with a car show.

NO Tube chassis cars are allowed. Contact me if you own one and would like to make exhibition passes only.

RACE CAR CLASSES:

RFD-This is for Front wheel and Rear wheel drive vehicles. DOT tire only. Full exhaust required. Heads up/pro tree class.

RFS-This is for Front wheel and Rear wheel drive vehicles. SLICK tire only.
Open exhaust is OK. Heads up/pro tree class.

MD-This is for ALL motor vehicles only. NO POWER ADDERS allowed. DOT tire only. Full exhaust is required. Heads up/pro tree class.

MS-This is for ALL motor vehicles only. NO POWER ADDERS allowed. SLICK tire only. Open exhaust is OK. Heads up/pro tree class.

AWD-This is for All Wheel Drive vehicles only. DOT tire only. Full exhaust is required. Head up/pro tree class.

AWS-This is for All Wheel Drive vehicles only. SLICK tire only. Open exhaust is OK. Heads up/pro tree class.

B1-Anything goes. 0-12.99 dial-ins. Handicapped start, bracket racing.

B2-Anything goes. 13.00 and slower dial-ins. Handicapped start, bracket racing.

QUICK 16-Qualifying for Quick 16 will be at 10am, 11 am and 12 pm. If you qualify for Q16 and make the field you must run Q16. If you attempt to qualify and do not make the field you can enter any of the other classes that your car fits in.

CAR SHOW CLASSES INCLUDE:

Best OVERALL Import (Includes European)

Best OVERALL Domestic

Best Paint

Best Interior

Best Engine Bay

Mitsubishi

Honda / Acura

Ford (Includes: Mercury)

Toyota (Includes: Scion & Datsun)

European (Includes: VW, SAAB, Audi, etc..)

GM (Includes: Chevy, Pontiac, Saturn, etc..)

Chrysler (Includes: Dodge, Eagle and Plymouth)

Subaru

Nissan

In the car show there are NO engine limitations. ALL sport compact vehicles are welcome to join.

Nobody's interested? at all?

Anyways, correcting on may part, I'm buying a '97 1.8TQ not a '98, i got screwed outta that deal.