Buying a B8

bench33

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at getting a B8 Avant 2.0 Tdi 143 S Line.
It has 90k on the clock and is up for £8k.
Does this sound like a reasonable price ? It doesn't have sat nav but seems to have about every other option on it like phone and AMI.

Are there any specific issues I should be looking out for ?

Also any ideas on where to sell a slightly shabby and in need of TLC A3 8P 2.0 tdi S Line DSG ?

Many thanks !

hi bench33,

I have just bought a 2008 B8 Avant 2.7tdi multitronic S line with 141k for 8k so I think yours is a bargin.
I couldn't find 1 for less than 10k

Good luck dude

Is that private? You usually get what you pay for. Any more info? Mileage? Owners? Condition? Service history? The engines are quite bulletproof, it's just everything around the edges such as dual mass flywheel, diesel particulate filter etc!

Is that private? You usually get what you pay for. Any more info? Mileage? Owners? Condition? Service history? The engines are quite bulletproof, it's just everything around the edges such as dual mass flywheel, diesel particulate filter etc!

It's done 142000 miles and has full history and 2 owners. The back looks brand new so I think it's been a lease/company car and more than likely motorway miles

I think that's a bargain, I paid 10k for my s line 59 plate 90k fsh absolutely mint 19" rotas only thing missing on mine was sat nav. I'd expect some flaws at that price, do a hpi and check the log book make sure it's not a dressed up SE.