buying a secondhand s3 saloon!!

redlinehigh

Reaction score
Just wondering since its been a while, since i brought a secondhand car, where u guys would recommend to look for a secondhand s3 saloon!! your help is much appreciated! as i`m sure things move on very quickly these days!:laughing:

Just wondering since its been a while, since i brought a secondhand car, where u guys would recommend to look for a secondhand s3 saloon!! your help is much appreciated! as i`m sure things move on very quickly these days!:laughing:
Autotrader....... For a cash/private sale..cheapest option,Audi franchise the most expensive option

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, vacant and 1 other person
Autotrader....... For a cash/private sale..cheapest option,Audi franchise the most expensive option
As jassy has stated above.The Autotrader is the one place you are likely to get the best deal on a second hand car as it shows private/car dealers and main dealers all in one place..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
cheers guys, propably a silly question, but new things come out quickly these days! Is there any advertising on this site??

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Andrew D
cheers guys, propably a silly question, but new things come out quickly these days! Is there any advertising on this site??
Do you mean cars for sale?
If so try the third post down on the 'stickies' at the start of the 8V forum...:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Try pistonheads as well. Seem to have a better selection than autotrader nowadays.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Also...buying a S3....prices vary according to spec mate, but a good spec S3 sedan,you will get a 15 plate circa 12k miles, private sale for around £28k ish...add £3500 for the same car on a Audi forecourt

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv