BW 25, 26, 27, 28

DescendDescend

Reaction score
Thought I would start a follow on to the previous build week threads which have been a bit of fun. My S3 Sportback was ordered on 21st March originally via Drive the Deal. Build week was originally 29 but it moved forward to 26 and living in hope that it may be built in week 25. Dealer says delivery around end of July but hope for earlier.

The forum has been a lot of help with finalising and tweaking the build.

Mythos Black Stronic MY15 with silver interior:

Adaptive Cruise Control
Parking System Plus
Pre Sense basic
Audi Sound
Black Styling Pack
Body coloured mirrors, folding
Comfort Pack
Electric seats with electric lumbar
Mono pur interior
High Beam assist
Hold Assist
Interior Lighting Pack
LED headlights
Panoramic sunroof
Rear Airbags
Reversing Camera
Tech Pack High with connect
Advanced Key
Red calipers
Through Load facility
10 Spoke Alloys

Last edited:
Reactions: phil1824
Finally! My a3 sportback sport was ordered on the 20th March, bw 28 hasn't changed since then, I'm guessing early August delivery if the date stays on the 7th July

My S3 sportsback was ordered 26th May and I now have a confirmed build week 28. Expecting August delivery but going to hold off colecting until 1st September to get the 64 plate.

How many others with August delivery are holding off for 64 plate or are most too excited to wait and are happy with a 14 plate?

My S3 sportsback was ordered 26th May and I now have a confirmed build week 28. Expecting August delivery but going to hold off colecting until 1st September to get the 64 plate.

How many others with August delivery are holding off for 64 plate or are most too excited to wait and are happy with a 14 plate?

My A3 SB S-Line 150ps COD is BW 27 and I am holding off til September 1st as well :)

My SB S line 150ps COD has an estimated delivery date of 8th August. It's a company car replacement. Would be nice to have 64 plates but as I do not own it not to fussed . Do not know when my BW is as I am going through ARVAL leasing and they are using JCT600 to purchase the SB therefore seem to get no feedback on the progress of the order and build. After a few order changes the final order was confirmed and an order raised on 2nd June so not sure how realistic the given delivery date is.

Thought I would start a follow on to the previous build week threads which have been a bit of fun. My S3 was ordered on 21st March originally via Drive the Deal. Build week was originally 29 but it moved forward to 26 and living in hope that it may be built in week 25. Dealer says delivery around end of July but hope for earlier.

Adaptive Cruise Control
Parking System Plus
Pre Sense basic
Audi Sound
Black Styling Pack
Comfort Pack
Mono pur interior
High Beam assist
Hold Assist
Interior Lighting Pack
LED headlights
Panoramic sunroof
Rear Airbags
Reversing Camera
Advanced Key
Red calipers
Through Load facility
10 Spoke Alloys

Mythos Black.. does anytone have a lonk to what it actually looks like ?

I ordered my sepang blue s3
on the 26th of April and was told September, but after a call last week it has been moved forward to the last week of June! Which I believe is week 28? Should be driving it on the 1st of August!!!

Yay, at last a build week thread for me :laugh:

Build week 26, and I have been told I'll have mine by the end of July. It's coming from Aberdeen Audi, and they seem to have a huge amount of cars heading out of the door every month, so I'm hoping that they're not far off with the estimated date of delivery.

My spec as follows (didn't go daft - from previous experience going nuts with options, for me lots of tech is a waste):

MY15 S3 Sportback in Sepang Blue
S-Tronic (my first automated manual box, so I hope I like it, my previous auto slushbox lasted 3 months)
Lunar Silver leather interior
Mono.pur (classy)
Audi Sound System (can't justify the B&O, when I listen to the radio at volume 3, or quite often turn it off)
Hill Hold (liked this on my X5, about all I liked)
Silver Roof Rails (handy and like the look)
Comfort Package (should be standard I think)
Electric Door Mirrors (I like the auto dip function and car park spaces in Aberdeen are tight)
Interior Lighting Pack (don't really need it, but like the pics online and for £170 didn't feel expensive)
Parking+ (gym car park is notoriously tight)
Red Brake Callipers (tart)

Reactions: Foshiznik and FishyFinger
Can anyone tell me what the bw beginning the 23rd of June is, and when I should expect my car???

23rd June is build week 26. I am assuming 4 weeks to get to me.

Brilliant! So I might get it even earlier than I thought! Not getting my hopes up, but, I couldn't have wait till September, it's killing me already!

S3 in sepang blue
Dsg
Super sports seats
10 spoke wheels
Loads of gadgets!

Mine is week 26 as well. Can't come soon enough

Sometimes things move faster than you expect I was all ready for September when I placed my order at the end of March as I was expecting car to arrive at dealers end July or early August. Was slightly shocked when car turned up on Friday as was the dealer, last time he checked was still build week 23(last Monday) obviously it must have moved forward but even so it has only been 10 weeks and 1 day from order to collection tomorrow :beerchug:Hang on in there it seems alot of cars have been moved forward recently.

Ordered on 12th April. Currently BW27 but never been confirmed. Expected delivery 1st August, but taking it on 1st September. 4 1/2 months wait and not even half way yet!

Absolute agony!

Thought I would start a follow on to the previous build week threads which have been a bit of fun. My S3 Sportback was ordered on 21st March originally via Drive the Deal. Build week was originally 29 but it moved forward to 26 and living in hope that it may be built in week 25. Dealer says delivery around end of July but hope for earlier.

Adaptive Cruise Control
Parking System Plus
Pre Sense basic
Audi Sound
Black Styling Pack
Comfort Pack
Mono pur interior
High Beam assist
Hold Assist
Interior Lighting Pack
LED headlights
Panoramic sunroof
Rear Airbags
Reversing Camera
Advanced Key
Red calipers
Through Load facility
10 Spoke Alloys

Just had good news. Being built this week 25 (another week early) so optimistic for mid July delivery.

My order from the 20th March has moved from bw28 to bw27 now, not a massive jump but I means I may get the car in July

Just had an email from my salesman... Car is build and on it's way over!

What BW is this week?

Just got confirmation from JTC600 that delivery is 8th August so I am guessing that my build week is one of these weeks in this thread. Not bad as order was only placed on 2nd June that makes it around a 9 week turn round time......this cannot be right looking at other bw threads and the average seems to be about 3 months roughly 12 weeks give or take a week.

Build week 26 which is next week. dealer hasn't told me of any delays so fingers crossed for mid July delivery.

Build wk28, ordered 3 weeks ago, unfortunately the ship still takes a while to reach us - delivery mid-September.
Florrett Silver, no options....

I ordered my car in january and is bw 26 - at least it will have the 2015 spec! Dealer reckons is hopeful i'll have the car mid july! We're almost there all you bw 26ers!

Reactions: Foshiznik
Just got confirmation from JTC600 that delivery is 8th August so I am guessing that my build week is one of these weeks in this thread. Not bad as order was only placed on 2nd June that makes it around a 9 week turn round time......this cannot be right looking at other bw threads and the average seems to be about 3 months roughly 12 weeks give or take a week.

What often happens (and did with mine) is the dealer swaps your order for one that they already have ordered for stock. They can do this and change to whatever model and options you want. Effectively they have "reserved" a slot in the production queue and yours goes into that slot. Therefore instead of the usual 12+ week delivery time you jump ahead.

I'm build week 27! Which is the 30th of June? I'm really hoping it's here for the 1st of April as me and the wife are away for a few nights at a posh old country house and I'd love to take the s3 to get
Some miles on it! Although taking her new cod hatchback which she took delivery of on Friday would be fine too! Rumour mill is running wild after we have bought these two, apparently two 25 year olds can't work hard enough to have these cars, hence I must be a drug dealer! Oh how I laughed, makes you sad really, I mean I'm sure if I was on the dole I'd have a 200year old 106 and be jealous too! ;)

Reactions: RYuill
S3 Sportback ordered 3rd June - build week 28 I think (1st week July):

Sepang Blue
Technology Pack
Comfort Pack
Interior Light Pack
Super Sport Seats
B&O sound system
Alu Roof Rails
Electric folding mirrors
Privacy Glass
Advance Key

Can't wait, but not as long as some people are having to from what I've been reading!

Mine is confirmed In transit from factory, status code 30 - BW26, so hopefully here by mid July- have been told about 3 weeks - was going to wait til 1st Sept but if it arrives before end of July will just go for it then :)

Anyone know what the longest between shipment and arrival to dealer is? 4 -5 weeks?

I'm not sure about the longest time, but my wife's a3 1.4 cod build started on June 2nd and was at the dealer on the 16th?!!!

I signed up for the Marinetraffic alerts from Emden yesterday. I haven't had any yet, but I'll post here if I get one!

I've just been told mine is build week 35 :'(

Ems highway leaving emden on the 5th! Would my car go to grimbsy even though I've ordered from Newcastle? Nothing coming into Tyne for a while!

Ems highway leaving emden on the 5th! Would my car go to grimbsy even though I've ordered from Newcastle? Nothing coming into Tyne for a while!

Just got the notification for EMS Highway leaving Emden. I'm guessing Grimsby is too far North for me (Surrey)?

My dealer is in West Sussex and port is Sheerness. Built week 25, somewhere near Emden last Friday so hopefully on a ship this week.

Found this video of the cars being loaded on to the ship at Emden. Might be of interest to some of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
BW26 1.8 TFSI S-line, 3dr, Daytona Grey, B&O,privacy glass, heated seats, comfort pack, cruise, elec fold mirrors, hold assist, interior light package, reversing camera, SD sat nav, adaptive xenons, parking system plus
Ordered 26th April pick it up on Monday 7th July woo hoo!!!