BW 37, 38, 39, 40

Update from me! Got a call from the dealers today to say the car will be with them on Wednesday and I can pick it up on Saturday 1st!!

Mine is expected to arrive in Aberdeen this evening.
Due to Aberdeen Audi being ridiculously busy and me having a private plate they can't hand it over until Monday first thing.
That's fine as that's when I have my detailer booked to protect the car anyway, so it will be properly decontaminated and protected before I do too many miles.

The Audi preparation will only be to remove protective covers, jet wash, check that all works.
I'll then collect at 9.30am, get my handover, drive it home and hand it to my detailer to do his thing.

Will pop in over the weekend to get a look at it.

Aberdeen Audi had a few transporters of cars delivered today, yours may have been on one. The compound is full now.

Aberdeen Audi had a few transporters of cars delivered today, yours may have been on one. The compound is full now.

Likely will have been.
Where is the compound? I know they used to keep some cars near to Marywell.

It's on Greenwell Road, right next to John Wood House. It's shared with VW but most Audis are near the perimeter at the road.

Going in to sort the paperwork/money and have a look at the car on Saturday.
Collection still Monday, although I'm pushing for the weekend.
Don't need much of a handover - had enough Audi's to know where everything is and how it all works.

Just had a call from dealer,collection now on Sunday @ 11.30am!!. Expect a 2hr handover he said to sort out paperwork,get shown where everything is & how it works!!:)

Reactions: CaesarBob
Collected the car yesterday & delighted!! Hand over was about an hour or so and went very smoothly!! Got some goodies to take away (wine,flowers for the missus,lunch voucher,phone cables,3/4 tank of petrol,rubber mats,key rings,spare oil!!). 1st class hand over service but naff at keeping customer's up to date with production progress... Pictures to follow at the weekend:)

Reactions: The Challinor
Lunch voucher, that's a new one!
Yeah Challinor,Martin! £30 voucher for a local place that I have been to a few times in the past. My mate collected a A4 Avant in March and he got the same voucher! That was the first thing he asked me! Lol

Christ.

I remember Luncheon Vouchers. Anyone else? :(

Reactions: Fox5150
Yeah Challinor,Martin! £30 voucher for a local place that I have been to a few times in the past. My mate collected a A4 Avant in March and he got the same voucher! That was the first thing he asked me! Lol

Don't turn down anything you get offered for free and if it's somewhere you go to that's even better.

Christ.

I remember Luncheon Vouchers. Anyone else? :(

I remember it being the one "perk" from my work experience at Secondary School. They weren't allowed to pay us, so Luncheon Vouchers it was.

Reactions: veeeight