Bye S3.

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi

I don't post on here too much, But have finally traded my S3 in, quite sad to see it go to be honest, it was a great car in the 4 odd years I have had it, i would like to say thanks to those who have been very help full on here,

I have another Audi though so all is good,
Cheers

Photos ! We all love fast Audis here.

I will get some nice pictures at the weekend or so, but about to order some products to clean it, as the long drive home, has covered it with bugs, Great car!

thanks

Yes, we like the B7 RS4 :kiss:

7974603629_56fd8531c3_b.jpg

Whilst I love pics of any fast Audi, please don't show me a B7 RS4, if you do it could end up costing me a shed load of money. I'm VERY close to chopping in the S3 for one....

if it hasn't been done, i'd get it down to MRC for a decoke - the 4.2 fsi engine suffers from the worst carbon build up and the avegare car only runs at 340 bhp as opposed to the 420 it should run !!

Very nice upgrade that Oski.... love the B7 RS4's!! - what colour? decent spec?

LPG conversion planned by any chance? :)

Very nice upgrade that Oski.... love the B7 RS4's!! - what colour? decent spec?

LPG conversion planned by any chance? :)

Hi thanks.

its the Sprint Blue I really like it, at first I wanted Daytona Grey with Black Optics, but I fell for this colour,
Its got the Buckets, flat bottom steering wheel, tech pack, + milteck cats+and exhaust, Its sounds out of this world lol.

Looking through the history its had some valve thing done at Audi, But I will take it to a specialst, like Amd or Mrc, to see if it needs it done, it pulls very well!

I have had 28mpg on the motorway @ 70mph which is not too bad IMO for a 4.2,
But around town around 22ish, but then again I did not buy it to be cheap on fuel,
I think I will always have an Audi! lol

wow, your actually sad for trading in an S3 for my DREAM car B7 RS4! I thought I was going to read youd had to downsize to an A3 or something lol!

You have an RS4... I would have forgotten having ever owned an S3 if I were in your shoes :p

Congrats! Uber Jealous!

Your pics don't seem to be working mate :ninja:

I only have a couple on my phone, I need to clean it back, and take some good ones

IMG_1930.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BigWillyStyle