C7 3.0tdi 272 BHP common ISSUE

fcbsoci

Reaction score
Bought my car 3 months ago and now i belive the noise come from area where is camchain i belive that camshafs, tensioner or chain or maybe something else.
Ive recorded the the wierd noise and posted on audi a6 c7 group on Facebook and 1lad who is audi technician at Northampton said this is one of this things i mentioned above and he added this common issues in this model with 272bhp so I'm really surprised i don't find anything about that here .My car is nearly 4 years old that won't be done under warranty unfortunately like my mate exactly same model but only 2 years old .Ive got warranty from the garage i bought my car and it says engine ,camshaft, chain, tensioner all that is covered but we will see when i phone them .I want every1 here to post about their cars common issue coz like i mentioned above the guy from Facebook group-audi technician said this very common rapair at the dealership hes work for .

Bought my car 3 months ago and now i belive the noise come from area where is camchain i belive that camshafs, tensioner or chain or maybe something else.
Ive recorded the the wierd noise and posted on audi a6 c7 group on Facebook and 1lad who is audi technician at Northampton said this is one of this things i mentioned above and he added this common issues in this model with 272bhp so I'm really surprised i don't find anything about that here .My car is nearly 4 years old that won't be done under warranty unfortunately like my mate exactly same model but only 2 years old .Ive got warranty from the garage i bought my car and it says engine ,camshaft, chain, tensioner all that is covered but we will see when i phone them .I want every1 here to post about their cars common issue coz like i mentioned above the guy from Facebook group-audi technician said this very common rapair at the dealership hes work for .

I have the same engine in my a7. My car had the chain tensioner done before I brought it. Looks like it was done under warranty

6390220d3e7b53abce3451874d9c313d.jpg

A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack