cactus green 1999 audi s3

steve wood

Reaction score
just wondered if anybody knows how many cactus green (not to be confused with goodwood green)s3 were produced and sold in the uk,do you know of other cactus green s3s,cactus green is a pearl metalic which really comes to life when the sun hits it,very similar to british racing green,i believe the colour only ran for a 6 month period in 1999,cheers steve

Attachments

• s3 014.JPG
    s3 014.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 892
  • s3 020.JPG
    s3 020.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 551
  • s3 013.JPG
    s3 013.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 947
  • s3 016.JPG
    s3 016.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 517
Last edited:
i will have to take your word for that,people who see the car comment that it looks like brg

Very nice, only ever seen A3's in that colour, hope it's not unlucky for you, as people say "green cars are unlucky " bit of mumbo jumbo I recon.

Very nice, only ever seen A3's in that colour, hope it's not unlucky for you, as people say "green cars are unlucky " bit of mumbo jumbo I recon.
hi i reckon you a\re right but i dont want to tempt fate but so far its been just fine,the only little niggle i have is when driving hard and changing from first to second gear the revs seem to stay on if that makes sense,dont know if you have come across that before,cheers steve