ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Audis in the Park - AITP5 10th & 11th August 2013
Show Location: Shelduck 2

Enquiries: Holiday, Touring & Camping 01524 781453 – Reserved Camping for Shelduck 1

Audis in the Park was created back in 2009 to bring Audi Owners and enthusiast together from all
over the country for a day of all things Audi. In 4 short years, AITP has become the MUST attend
show on many Audi Owners Calendar ad now attracts visitors from all over Europe. The euphoria
and buzz that the show generates is second to none and is the most talked about Audi Event on
Facebook & Twitter. There is no snobbery at AITP, old mix with new, standard mingle with modified. The show prides itself on having a chilled atmosphere, making it ideal for families to relax with a BBQ
or Picnic and enjoy the display of some of the finest Audis in Europe. This is a fantastic family event.

Admission Charges:
Public admission to the park is subject to daily admission fees:
£10 per car per day

I spoke to the lady on the phone at Billing.

The price of camping for 1 night is £20 for a pitch with out electric but that's 1 tent, 4 people and 1 car.

With this being a car show, I doubt there will be many people sharing a car, so for every car over the original 1, you have to pay £10.

If my maths are any good.
Based on 4 people, 4 cars, 1 tent. £30 more for the 3 extra cars, total price is £70 but split between 4 people it works out at £17.50 each.

There's the camping information for you all.
I've not made my mind up with camping or hotel. I've done both over the last 2 years and both was really good laugh.
I'll see how it all works out closer to the time.

If we start doing a camping list here and I'll sort out a hotel list later.

i live in the Area so if anyone wants a list of hotels i dont mind getting some for you Guys :)

Trups

Trups get that list up mate il be coming - please include hotels with secure parking mate

Trups get that list up mate il be coming - please include hotels with secure parking mate

If your in a hotel then please don't post it on here,just to be safe :thumbsup:

Do we pay anyone on this forum for tickets and show spaces or do we just turn up on the day and find the Audi-Sport stand? Thanks.

Everyone is welcome at the audi-sport.net stand :) x

Well im now officially camping the Sat Night :) one Hut :lmfao:so realistically "Glamping"

I booked on Monday and used the discount code so £15 for the night but my mate booked today and they said you had to book a week in advance to use the discount code.

I booked on Monday and used the discount code so £15 for the night but my mate booked today and they said you had to book a week in advance to use the discount code.

Very odd.
I booked over the phone on Weds evening, nice lady on the other end asked if I had a discount code I told her yes and gave her AITP5..she gave me the £5 discount.

I've printed off my confirmation, all ready to rock!

Friends, please tell me which landscape edging is best to use?