Can anyone help me with how to fit an s-line grill badge to my new A4?

sduk

Audi Baby!
Reaction score
Hi folks, been browsing on your fine site for a while and thought it was time to post a thread :D

I am getting a 2008 Audi A4 B8 2.0 TDI SE with the s-line interior next week.

I am really keen to add the s-line grill badge to my front grill but could do with some help. I found a few older threads on the site but most with out of date ebay links.

Can anyone answer these questions?

- can the grill badge be added?
- do i also need to buy clips to fix it?
- can i buy everything from a dealer?
- any help on fitting it?

any help is really appreciated, i get the car next week and would love to have the parts ready to fit for when i collect it.

thanks again

Sammy

Last edited:
I will post some pics and info when I am next at my PC.

Simple to do if you get the right badge

Pitch

Sammy,

Pic's at last

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

mate thats ace, do you have any links to ebay for the parts that you used? is it a normal badge that clips on? did you get it from the dealer?

any innfo on where to get the parts and how to fit it would be greatly appreciated :)

cheers

Sammy

Leave it with and will hopefully get links and info across later this evening when I get home.

Pitch

Leave it with and will hopefully get links and info across later this evening when I get home.

Pitch

I ordered my first badge from my local dealer and it came as a flat badge which would just stick to one of the uprights on the grill.

Having looked and chatted with the guys on another site, I ordered a badge off fleabay which is 'L' shaped if looked at from the side so the bottom of the 'L' sits on one of the hori bars (see pic).

It also has a slot through the bottom section which neatly slots over one of the vertical bars.....I think that makes sense.

There are then two clipe which 'bite' onto on the bottom badge lip and the underside of the grill bar.

My badge came from these guys 'power-66'

Audi S Line Front Grill Badge for A4 Genuine NEW on eBay (end time 01-Nov-10 11:03:35 GMT)

Here are a couple of more pic's.....

IMG_1719pb.jpg

IMG_1720pb.jpg

PBq.jpg

Good luck mate and shout if you need any further help

Pitch

thanks for the help, really appreciate that! will defo be ordering this badge on pay day :)

your car looks ace btw, i went for the same wheels as you and hopefully pick it up today :)

Hope all goes well and Enjoy.
Don't forget the pic's

Pitch

well got my badge today, just had a look at fitting it. did you find the clips with the teeth quite tight? how did you manage to fit it?

any tips? gonna have a better look tommorrow in the daylight but it looks quite fiddly!

thanks

Sammy

hi, need help fitting my s line badge to my 55 plate a3 sportback sport. bit fiddly especially with big fingers. do i need to remove the grille to secure the badge properly with the 2 clips. happy foir any tips you may have.

cheers