Can i buy only rear eibach springs,instead of a set?

AudiS3-Turbo

Reaction score
As ive got one snapped rear spring,i rather just replace the two rears,i dont want to buy a full set and wondered if i could by two rear springs direct instead of the set?

Probably not worth the hassle i know but buying a set i will have a pair of fronts that will sit in the box for life!

Im sure they are supposed to have a life time guarantee but i bought the car with them on and cant find a receipt ! :(

any advise would be great

Will ask my mate if he has the receipts for the springs, I do remember it not being there when I gave you all the other paperwork

Hiya still not seen my mate, hes been on the sick last week. Think he should be back in later so will have a word with him and get back to you.

Yea im good thanks, aint done any work on the diesel. Getting married in feb and looking to move house again next year so putting all my money into them.

But hopefully will be back in a Yellow S3 in a year or 2.

U got any plans with yours ?

As mentioned by DPM - the price difference between two springs and the full kit is usually about £20 or so :(

You could get a full kit and see if you can get rid of the fronts?!

AwesomeMike

Hiya still not seen my mate, hes been on the sick last week. Think he should be back in later so will have a word with him and get back to you.

Yea im good thanks, aint done any work on the diesel. Getting married in feb and looking to move house again next year so putting all my money into them.

But hopefully will be back in a Yellow S3 in a year or 2.

U got any plans with yours ?

Ok mike no worries if you cant,nothing much done so far bar its got standard avus wheels back on,cambelt,waterpump,thermostat etc...just keeping it running sweet as a nut as im happy with the power for now.......haha

Also back on the subject of springs looks like i will have to buy a set as like said the price difference is marginal !

Also what sort of warranty do you get with springs now?