Can someone help me sideskirts please?

AudiLeon96

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've already searched the forum but nobody has seemed to have the problem I'm having, for the past day I've been trying to fit s3 style sideskirts to my 3 door a3. I bought these from a sight called nktuning so these are not oem skirts. I've managed to fit the main skirt but im having difficulty with the small plastic pod that attaches to the front wing. The gap is too large between this and the rest of the skirt. I know the rest of the skirt is fine as everything lines up perfectly. Below is a picture of me lining up the front section. I was putting a lot of force on it pushing it against the skirt, it was at the limit of its malleability so it was bound to snap if I pushed it any harder.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431984204913612

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431984237138409

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431984252041498

As you can see there is quite a large gap, please can somebody help. By the way I'm on a very tight budget as I will need to insure, tax and mot the vehicle. I'm 19 so premiums are high especially as I'll have to inform the insurer of absolutely everything I've done.
Thanks in advance everyone

to me it looks like the skirt itself wasn't quite long enough, the wing piece looks right

Yeah I think so too. I've had to fill In the gap with black silicone not the greatest idea but I had no other option