Can someone point me in the right direction?

ScottSummerhayes

Reaction score
For wheel spacers?

Looking for around 10-15mm, preferably with all the bolts etc..

from what i have read the best are H&R's due to them being anodised....there are cheaper ones from Venom...FK racing ones....but they willl corrode easier yet are half the price...youyr choice

i was under the impression that anodising would cost more than £50?

Sweet, I've looked at the FK ones. They are cheaper, but do not come with the bolts. They cost about £40 + long bolts!

The H&R ones come with all bolt and are the better type (bolt to the hub, then wheel bolts to spacer) but are £70 :(

Seems like H&R are the ones to go with!

no the ones that bolt to the hub are a different fitting, FK do these too but theres arguments as to which type is better.....

The H&R DRA spacers (bolt to hub wheel bolts to spacer) only start in 20mm 5x100.

Really? im sure i seen a set with that fitting in 15mm?

Im going to get some Weiltec coilovers first, then spacers due to cost. I don't want to space me wheel out, then it rubs like hell once lowered....

well first decision is to decide which type you want, spacers with longer bolts or the ones that connect to the hub....

then decide which brand H&R or the cheaper FK ones....dont think theres a great deal in it to be fair maybe 30-40 quid...H&R ones are quality though

i didnt realise ive spacers were that expensive! ive made my own at work, please i did now, save a bit of dosh

They are a bit pricey, but they set the car off a treat and there's quite a bit of second hand demand so if you buy a set you should get a good chunk of your money back.

i didnt realise ive spacers were that expensive! ive made my own at work, please i did now, save a bit of dosh

Were they hubcentric ones you made mate? Have you got the dimensions of them as i have access to some large diameter aluminium bar and a workshop with lathes etc etc and shouldnt mind having a go at this myself.