Can you remove the Audi badge at the front?

Spinstorm

Reaction score
I’m very tempted to swap out my silver LE badges for black ones like on the VS.

Can you swap the main front logo over? And does anyone have the parts numbers for the black badges? RS3 and Audi logos.

And how easy or hard is it to get them off and replace them?

Peasy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: billymc92 and Jassyo06
Huntingdon Audi eBay shop have all the logos and badges you require

Reactions: 8YARWY
Reactions: creweaudiparts
How do you get them off?

Front RS3 badge is clipped into a retainer piece, and a sticky pad.

Front rings held on by a series of clip tabs that go into slots, you need to carefully start at one corner and gently work your way across, I use a thin trim tool.

Rears are a case of warming up gently with a hair dryer and using dentil floss to separate the glue line.

You can then remove residue with auto smart tardis or similar.

When I removed mine on the 8V I used masking tape Around the old badges so I knew the positions for the black badges.

O/T I had my 8V debadged from the factory, doesn't seem to be an option now though.

TX.

I asked Audi for prices of the black badges.
£48 each!

Even for Audi that is an incredible rip off!

£48 each!

Why is it a rip off ?

You moan about everything……

People on here go out of their way to help you, yet you are never happy about anything.

Reactions: garethdj, billymc92 and abmat
Why is it a rip off ?

People on here go out of their way to help you, yet you are never happy about anything.

I appreciate all the help. Just don't think that is worth it for some small badges.

Why is it a rip off ?

Since he’s bought a LE It’s about the 5th pointless thread he’s made asking the most trivial basic questions, you would think he’s never owned a car before. Car insurance, logbooks, badges, interior what’s next??

Reactions: billymc92 and 8YARWY
£48 each!

It makes more than £48 difference though.

It's not the cost of the item it's the value of the difference with things like this.

Reactions: abmat, 8YARWY and Add_Profile
Since he’s bought a LE It’s about the 5th pointless thread he’s made asking the most trivial basic questions, you would think he’s never owned a car before. Car insurance, logbooks, badges, interior what’s next??

I don’t even have a driving license!

Reactions: Mastachaz
It makes more than £48 difference though.

It's not the cost of the item it's the value of the difference with things like this.
Always makes me chuckle - get a £50k+ car and then think £48 for a badge is expensive.

Its an Audi - think of it as the Stella Artois of cars - reassuringly expensive especially if it’s wearing an RS badge:whistle2:

Reactions: RSt3ve and Terminator x
I have to say this LE I have collected today came with a Vodafone S5 tracker with keyfobs!

Has anyone else picked up an RS3 with a tracker?