Cant drive the s3 for a whole day

Haglos

jabba mapped
Reaction score
:mad: Was changing the fuel filter today and noticed a little petrol leak from the pipe that goes from the fuel filter to the fuel pump but have ordered it from audi f0 £11 which comes tomorrow. Is this easy to run down if anyone has changed this before cheers!!!

you must be ****** unless your upgrading :)

Nope, just bored of fixxing it

Been reading a good few threads this morning, Jacko your name seems to appear in them a fair few times. Looking at your information :

Whats happened mate? You seem stressed/******/wired/angry etc. You that ****** off about your car? Don't get me wrong we've all had our fair share of problems with our cars. I mean mine needed £1500 spending on it just after i bought it as the VVTI unit was messed up and chain tensioner was non functional giving me lots of chain slap, i was fed up and the garage had my car for 3 weeks, no courtesy car either lol. So i feel for you if your car is screwed, but try not to take your anger out on others. You'll feel better when your car is sorted out. Looks like you've put time and effort into the forum and community why spoil what you've done?

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread!

Hope your cars both get sorted out. Mine is in again on friday for an oil change but i've a funny feeling it's gonna be more that that as my ARB bushes have been replaced recently but it still clunks a bit over bumpy roads! :(

G

Not driven mine for 2 months.

To cold to fix it, going to wait a while longer, fix it (so it is drivable) plus a service etc.

Been reading a good few threads this morning, Jacko your name seems to appear in them a fair few times. Looking at your information :

Whats happened mate? You seem stressed/******/wired/angry etc. You that ****** off about your car? Don't get me wrong we've all had our fair share of problems with our cars. I mean mine needed £1500 spending on it just after i bought it as the VVTI unit was messed up and chain tensioner was non functional giving me lots of chain slap, i was fed up and the garage had my car for 3 weeks, no courtesy car either lol. So i feel for you if your car is screwed, but try not to take your anger out on others. You'll feel better when your car is sorted out. Looks like you've put time and effort into the forum and community why spoil what you've done?

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread!

Hope your cars both get sorted out. Mine is in again on friday for an oil change but i've a funny feeling it's gonna be more that that as my ARB bushes have been replaced recently but it still clunks a bit over bumpy roads! :(

G

Yeah have had a load of problems in the last two months, most problems have been sorted now. Have got to the stage where i dont want to drive it in fear of it costing me more cash. I'm sure the faith will come back in time.

G

You checked the wishbones?

Yeah have had a load of problems in the last two months, most problems have been sorted now. Have got to the stage where i dont want to drive it in fear of it costing me more cash. I'm sure the faith will come back in time.

Stick to the Mk2 Golf mate, it never fails to start!