Can't find 19" 20 spoke split rims anywhere! HELP?!

djpass123

Why danny boy why...
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering if ANYONE knows or has any 19" 20 spoke split rim alloys for sale?! Been looking everywhere and cant find them anywhere! :think: (well, without going to main dealer and paying a small fortune)

Thanks in advance for any help!

what do these 20 spoke wheels look like?

are they the genuine audi ones??

!BZb2wRwBmk~$(KGrHqUH-D!Epk1eu122BKmtN(rmk!~~_35.JPG

Yes, they are the genuine ones but just cant find them anywhere.

Any idea's? Cheers mate

ive seen loads on ebay, maybe pistonheads...cant remember, definitely ebay though..

There are a couple on ebay but both ads are selling only two or one wheels. Saying that, i did see a set of reps the other week from a dealer on ebay but cant find it anymore! Cheers for your help anyway mate:thumbsup:

just noticed they;re 5 x 120, email him ask if he does 5 x 112

13082009001.jpg

24082009001.jpg

DSC04658800x600.jpg

Mine are genuine BBS, and all 4 cost me £375 from ebay, bought 2 singley at 1 time, then the other 2 together. Then refurb was £350, plus centre caps, plus tyres. You will need to run 215/35/19s on the 9J variants to avoid rubbing. One of the nicest OEM wheels imo.

Last edited:
Cheers boys for the help,:icon_thumright: just looked at the links provided and all looks good. Rims look awesome on your motor mate...you've now made it harder for me to decide which rims i want lol, how much do you want for the tyres mate?

Let me check the tread, then I will get back to you. They all have 5-6mm I believe. Will pm you once I've checked. And thanks for compliments :icon_thumright:

looks class, and the stance is perfect! How low did you say you were 65..?

Cheers Tommy. I wouldn't say perfect, but Lomax is convincing me to air ride now :keule: Yeh the KWs go 65mm lowest all round, thats how it is. Adjusters and helper springs still in. You should get yourself to edition 38 this weekend.

I've got a set of these (including spare) on my A4 which I was thinking of getting rid of as the A4 is going soon...

Genuines? What you after for them? What offset/sizes etc?

Wheel Whore:cool:

Only just saw these photos Nate. In the first picture car looks super low and euro...I like. Every time i see a car lowered on here reminds me how bad my car calling out for coilovers or springs but will only drop mine about 40mm-55mm. Second photo Always good to have a rolling shot, alloys look the business going round. Cant seem to take my eyes off them when i see them because of the red stands out so much.
Third photo well just compliments the car. Looks very clean and tidy:thumbsup: Did you get your brakes on after? More plans for your baby?

Wheel Whore:cool:

:rock: Yeah baby

Only just saw these photos Nate. In the first picture car looks super low and euro...I like. Every time i see a car lowered on here reminds me how bad my car calling out for coilovers or springs but will only drop mine about 40mm-55mm. Second photo Always good to have a rolling shot, alloys look the business going round. Cant seem to take my eyes off them when i see them because of the red stands out so much.
Third photo well just compliments the car. Looks very clean and tidy:thumbsup: Did you get your brakes on after? More plans for your baby?

Thanks Ash :rolleyes: Coilovers are the way forward man, FKs are very cheap and good kit for the money man. Bells are being made as we speak, they should be on by end of october, it'll be worth it, I've got lots of plans lad.....:)

:rock: Yeah baby

Thanks Ash :rolleyes: Coilovers are the way forward man, FKs are very cheap and good kit for the money man. Bells are being made as we speak, they should be on by end of october, it'll be worth it, I've got lots of plans lad.....:)

:rockwoot:
Thats alright:thumbsup: Coilovers are the way forward but i dont have £500+ for some decent ones. So thinking about some Springs from DPM which will lower her about 50mm i believe and will do till some time early next year.
Once car back on road she will have S3 bumper, all four windows tinted and lowering springs all done in the same week, so cant wait!

Yes well worth it have to get some new photos once they are one. Are you willing to share these plans my friends or keeping them all to yourself for a bit haha;)?

Genuines? What you after for them? What offset/sizes etc?

Yep, I'm pretty sure they're genuine they came off a 2007 A6. I can't remember the offset but I think it's ET48 and rim width is 9J. I'll have a look tomorrow. They're 19" split rims but two of them could do with a refurb and some new tyres. I have a full set including spare.

a4%20%2818%29.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds about right Nath. Mine came off an A6 but are 8.5x19ET48 and fit a treat with 225/35x19 tyres.

Yep, I'm pretty sure they're genuine they came off a 2007 A6. I can't remember the offset but I think it's ET48 and rim width is 9J. I'll have a look tomorrow. They're 19" split rims but two of them could do with a refurb and some new tyres. I have a full set including spare.

Ok ta.

Sounds about right Nath. Mine came off an A6 but are 8.5x19ET48 and fit a treat with 225/35x19 tyres.

Wicked james, nice to see you on here and modding again :)

a4%20%2818%29.jpg
Hi mate how much do you want for the lot? Cheers

Well all depending on the condition mate and where abouts are you?