Can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Â

★★★

Hey guys,

For a while now, I am unable to login. I think my username got corrupted in the database, when I ask for a new password the e-mails tells me my nickname is & #9733;& #9733;& #9733; (without the spaces) instead of ★★★.

While you're looking into this, would it be possible to change my nick to something else? It's kinda hard to login on my phone with my current symbol nickname.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
PM Administrators who would gladly change your username, from what I know they are curious how you got that username originally anyway lmfao.

PM Administrators who would gladly change your username, from what I know they are curious how you got that username originally anyway lmfao.

The mods have the power to change your username ★★★, but we can't change your user login, so you would need to login as normal, but the name displayed on screen would be different. Only admin can change your login id.

If ★★★ is still reading this and wants me to change your onscreen username, please reply.

Hello,

Thanks for the fast reply. :)

Normally, I would pm an admin to change my nickname, but that's obviously impossible when you can't login...Could someone give me the e-mailadress of the Administrator? I think my loginname should also be changed in order for me to be able to login again.

Anyways, it would be great if you could change my login & screenname to Synchromesh

Thanks again!
Ps. I needed to choose a nickname when I registered and I just copy pasted something I found, henche the weird nickname :p

I've sent an mail to the person who has full access with link to this page to read, just incase mods dont have that level of access to resolve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.