Can't PM user or reply to classified

kraxous_

Reaction score
Evening!

I'm trying to enquire about an item being sold by a user but unfortunately I have no way of contacting them. Is there a minimum post limit one must hit or is it a bug?

Thanks.

Psst, @Bells, I'm after your RS3 grille :p

I’ll try and drop you a PM mate, see if that works :icon thumright:

Reactions: kraxous_
@Bells our conversation has disappeared? I can no longer view it. Is this a forum bug or something?
You are a new member, your not able to use pm and classifieds till you have more posts on the forum. The system won’t let that happen till you have reached your post count.

You are a new member, your not able to use pm and classifieds till you have more posts on the forum. The system won’t let that happen till you have reached your post count.
Oh I see... that makes sense.

Although that doesn't quite answer why the conversation myself and Bells had disappeared?

Oh I see... that makes sense.

Although that doesn't quite answer why the conversation myself and Bells had disappeared?
I will take a look see if anything is amiss, but pm is just that, it’s private and personal to all that use it. If you get another 3 posts, then you will have automatically have access to pm

I will take a look see if anything is amiss, but pm is just that, it’s private and personal to all that use it. If you get another 3 posts, then you will have automatically have access to pm
Thank you Sandra, I appreciate it. Please let me know if there's any issues :)