Cant remap [emoji20][emoji20]

Archies

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I've had the egr blanked off, but me mechanic is having a nightmare finding a map for it. Dont know what to do ☹️☹️☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He does mapping as part of his service, he said it must be something to do with the update I had put on by Audi, for the emissions. He's never had a problem before.

There must be loads that have remapped after the lousy emissions downdate debacle .

Reactions: Archies
Yeah I know, I think he just thought the maps he had would do it but he sez he thinks he will have to buy a new map. If not I'll take it to a tuner

My wife's a3 has had a remap and egr dpf blank/gutted and the tuner had no issues. She'd had the emissions update done, he said it doesn't matter if it's had it done or not as he's putting different map on.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

you anywhere near @bobby singh ? near the m25, sounds awful but i forgot exactly where, but he has done plenty of cars on here including mine

Reactions: bobby singh
Im up in Stoke Meemo, the ecu is locked, so a remapper is unlocking it, mapping it then deleteing the egr. He said its pretty common that the ecu has to be opened up on later models

Im up in Stoke Meemo, the ecu is locked, so a remapper is unlocking it, mapping it then deleteing the egr. He said its pretty common that the ecu has to be opened up on later models

Yeah pretty common, bobby opened mine to unlock it too. Sounds like you have got it nearly sorted :)

If you are not interested in the file on the ECU you can unlock without opening them too just need the correct equipment :)