Cant wait any longer!

edward_harris

s3 gone now a shiney red evo 6
Reaction score
cars going in on saturday to aps for new turbo etc,350bhp! i cant wait any longer! only a little worried it might be a bit of a let down and im maybe getting to excited! Any thoughts?!

Er yer what ever:hubbahubba: how will 350bhp be a let down.......

funny man :jump:

how much is that costing if you dont mind me asking?

well hello!!
well it's £5400 but thats with a new cat plus new clutch + new pads
but im just thinking for that much £ will i really be that impressed?!!

Thats some dosh........

mind you i guess its cheaper than trading in for something like an RS4

didnt aps used to be BBR?

lol i know!
not that i no of, they started up about a year ago, all the guys are ex Amd and from what everyone says they are pretty **** hot! lets hope so!

cool,

i will keep my eyes open for you around so as not to try a race you :w00t:

hope you enjoy it :icon_thumright:

MAN ! that is a lot of money !

hope it is as good as you hope it will be.

£5400 ****** hell, thats about twice what my cars worth lol

Hope u like it!!

Sorry to Hijack this thread - I'm sure you'll be really impressed - I'm pretty jealous. You got any spare bits for sale?

There's moments when I'm not impressed, then I look down at the speedo and realise how fast I'm going.

More impressive than the speed is the handling. The handling is the most rewarding part of the drive, the big turbo just helps me enjoy the handling at a faster pace.

They'd have to cut my hand off to part with that kind of cash! Hope it's all worth it mate, i'm sure it will be and don't have any worries about APS! :icon_thumright:

sorry mate, i do have someone who wants it and has offered me the £ for it so it's going to him,
Thanks!
Handling will be next on my list with new brakes, maybe brembo gt?

You aint getting APS's Brembo GT kit that they have in stock, cos that is MINE!!!

edward_harris said:
sorry mate, i do have someone who wants it and has offered me the £ for it so it's going to him,
Thanks!
Handling will be next on my list with new brakes, maybe brembo gt?

No worries. I'd seriously consider getting the brakes done ASAP. With that amount of power you'll need some improved stoppers!

Has anyone got any contact details for APS as I want a quote to get my cambelt & water pump done?

Cheers