CAR BACK FROM PAINT WARRANTY REPAIR

peakey

Reaction score
Just had my car back from a company in Cannock called SHORADE as i had the bubbles from the roof rails. Dropped the car of monday morning got it back today at 5. I asked the bloke how much audi would have to pay for the repair he told me that there would be no change from a 1000 quid. I know that nout to Audi. Gotta say that the car looks new ( the company showed me photos of my car as the work was being carried out with windows removed rear bumper removed) gotta say im well pleased with whats happend to the s3 over the last few days. It looks like a new car i also had a few asda dents in the doors that was all sorted free.

Just like to say a big thanks to everyone on this forum as i didnt even know about the paint warranty

cheers all:thumbsup::thumbsup::applaus::applaus::thumbsup::thumbsup::applaus::applaus:

Just noticed that the car has been cleaned inside with free mints to go

http://www.bodyshopmag.com/features/feature.php?id=1667

thanks again all

top class service, mine is booked in on monday to have the same done as well, lets hope they give me a good service like you got

Hmm, that's interesting it only took them 3 days - mine was in for over 2 weeks whilst I had the pleasure of a VW Fox to drive round in.

jcs356 said:
Hmm, that's interesting it only took them 3 days - mine was in for over 2 weeks whilst I had the pleasure of a VW Fox to drive round in.

Mine took 4 days, and that was with the bodyshop around 25miles away in Coventry.

nick-barnes07 said:
did they give you a couertesy car for free

My local stealer was really helpful with my claim, despite the fact that my car was 7 years old, and they offered me a courtesy car also, but I didn't take it.

Well when mine was done there was another Nogarro one in for exactly the same work - so perhaps they were just keeping mine back so they could do the 2 together. Alternatively they made a mess of it so had to do it again.

As I said, I had a courtesy car (even though I didn't really need it). All the garage said was 'if you don't want a courtesy car, we can do it next week; if you want a car, then it will be 4 weeks before one is available.

nick-barnes07 said:
did they give you a couertesy car for free

yes i got a spanking new vw polo only 700 miles on the clock

YES I DID RUN IT IN:hubbahubba: