**Car Badges Now Available**

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon All. As many of you may have noticed some of the moderation team have been sporting car badges under our avatars. Administrators have been working on some extra features on the forum, and im pleased to announce these are now available for all members and is free. To get this under your avatar is a simple and quick procedure.

If you hover over your avatar at the top right of the home page, you will get a drop down page, scroll down to join user group, pick the model of your car and save. This will then appear under your avatar on the left hand side of the page. Enjoy. :) x

Reactions: SPARTAN91, JohnM100, xpoweruk and 5 others
Whoopee I am a member of the A4 user group, So what does that mean ?? .

Reactions: Sandra
But grey matches the colour of my car, you need to sell the red one and get a grey one to be in the A4 club :)

Reactions: Jake 61, Blackwhite and Brennan
Logged in on the laptop now, appears that i dont even have this option anyway, and still cant access the gallery lol

looks like im forgot about again :(

asn_zps6wg9aamz.jpg

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Same here no join user group showing within my drop down options either
:sos:

Are you on mobile Mark? It don't appear to be working on my mobile. If you on PC it will be there. :) x

Are you on mobile Mark? It don't appear to be working on my mobile. If you on PC it will be there. :) x
I'm on a PC but still on option to join user group it still looks the same as Brennan TDi post 10

ok I will notify admin.:) x

Hi Sandra/Col, doesn't seem to work for me either. I'm on iPhone and iPad and both are the same as post #10.

Cheers
Scott

Can we have a Mauritius Blue Team lol

Pretty please

:innocent:

Reactions: Welshquattro and Sandra
New Colours Added

Reactions: scottshere