Car going on limp mode (P0113 P0103, P0101)

fab_giglio

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Can anyone please advise how to sort out this issue.
I got an Ausi 1.8 2007 DSG,
no cat
S3 injectors
S3 turbo(K04)
Ramair induction kit
Brand new spark plugs

Yet I keep having an intermittent fault that points out some issue with MAF.
I am concerned that if I buy a brand new MAF sensor my problem will not disappear.
After the car goes on limp mode the engine light comes up. It gets sorted once I delete the codes but every so often it comes up again.
How can I fix this permanently?

Thank you in advanced

Screenshot 20210420 092051 WhatsApp

That was checked by myself and a mechanic.
The problem we raised together was that if I got a new MAF sensor would not necessarily get rid of the issue, but wiring was checked twice.

What else can you do as it would remove the mass as the issue if it still persisted.

Ahh just saw you have aftermarket induction, have you tried testing with the oem intake as tbh the flow rate of audis is better than allot aftermarkets on tests.

No, I haven't.
Bought this a while ago and spent quite a bit, plus I love the noise it makes. But I doubt the Audi 2007 airbox has a greater flow than this bad boy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-093845_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-093845_WhatsApp.jpg
    654.4 KB · Views: 70
No, I haven't.
Bought this a while ago and spent quite a bit, plus I love the noise it makes. But I doubt the Audi 2007 airbox has a greater flow than this bad boy.
I have seen a few issues with these large bore ramair pipes where they confuse the ECU, not sure what causes it but as NHN said, try swapping with original to see if that cures it, then you can figure out what to do next i.e. a custom tune. You did get the decat coded in, right?