Car search over!! Found exactly what I wanted :)

rbailey88

Reaction score
After searching non stop over the last month or 2 I'd nearly given up on finding a grey a4 cab with the 1.8T engine and with low miles. I'd started looking at other colours but new I'd never be happy unless I got the grey I was after.
anyway I found a minter on auto trader and went to view it today. It was perfect!! So I've paid a deposit and will be picking it up next week.
spec...55 plate
1.8 turboFull black leather
Bose upgrade
Parking sensors
12 months mot
6 months tax
1 lady owner! (With original bill of sale)
full audi service history
31k miles!!

It was perfect to drive with no faults so I happily give the full asking price as it was a steal!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: morrisonbrink, Turkster and Sandra
Look stunning. Glad you got what you were looking for. :) x

Reactions: rbailey88
Lookin' good, sounds like new with just one owner and low mileage, good find.

Reactions: rbailey88
Thanks people :) so happy I hung on, nearly bought a 53 plate with 95k on for same money last week... Hard call holding out for the right car.
Will possibly make a build thread, got few things planned over the next couple weeks, can't wait!!

Nice one. I did the same, I wanted a low miles non turbo cab with a light grey leather interior and the all important heated seats. I got one nearly 3 years ago just like I wanted, it had 1 owner and 32k on the clock from memory. Still got it and still love it ! Except on Friday when I found in inch of water in the drivers footwell yikes !

mine also has electric seats and Bose too :) they are great cars !

Nice one. I did the same, I wanted a low miles non turbo cab with a light grey leather interior and the all important heated seats. I got one nearly 3 years ago just like I wanted, it had 1 owner and 32k on the clock from memory. Still got it and still love it ! Except on Friday when I found in inch of water in the drivers footwell yikes !

mine also has electric seats and Bose too :) they are great cars !

i feel your joy mate! There must be a select few out there that has all the extra's! Mines got the heated electric leather seats too! Only thing I would of liked but hasn't got is the rnse sat nav/screen but that can be added at a later date I suppose. My a4 I've just sold drove brilliant with 100k on, but my new cabby drives like new :) will have it looking how I want it soon, few nice upgrades coming shortly. An inch of water doesn't sound good mate! Is it coming in through the drain between bonnet and windscreen? Common fault on a4's. they can let water in the ecu too! U found the source of the problem yet?

Can fit rns-e really easily if you already have Bose on double din. I did a singe din to rnse on my last A4. Yup an inch of water isn't good, it was the ECU seal I think, I must have disturbed it doing my wiper overhaul. Hopefully all fixed, I will know when I set off to work soon as we have had mega rain and wind in the last 24 hours !

I will upgraded eventually just want exterior looking how I want it first. My wipers packed up on my last a4 too! Fingers crossed it's all dry for you mate.