car seems to be missing

s3gazz

Reaction score
hi guys well just the one problem after my engine build by me that has never done a think like it before and is very chufed with my self also with held and advice from badger 5 and andrew cheers guys.

well when i put my foot down the car seems to miss or spin when turbo kicks in with n75 unplugged also it pops like hell lol wich i like. power stop starts stop starts what could it be no faults apart from n75 no leaks by the looks and no blowing. liquid gauge and boost gauge stay the same when it does this more when cold but not all the time either checked for missing and theres nowt showing up on there im puzzled. any help greatful thanks.

I'm sure if you done a log using vag.com badger would point you in right direction what did you do on build anything on top end ie head?? Or just bottom end build? Sounds like a fuelling problem compression check would be my first port of call! I've just got mine running perfect after my build complete nightmare lol but all is very well now!!!badgers the man!!!

complete build pal rods, mani, largeport head, already had a hybrid and 550cc injectors i do think it is overfueling as it pops all time more than before but map has not changed and n75 is unplugged. could it be a sticky dv

What boost do you get when n75 unplugged? Ie disconnected electrically only all pipes still connected?

Too test DVD take it off push piston up cover nipple with finger release piston and it should stay up unroll finger is moved it won't be the DV I think

Too test DVD take it off push piston up cover nipple with finger release piston and it should stay up unroll finger is moved it won't be the DV I think

ill give it i try mate for nowt on liquid gauge it does not show missing on all 4 cylinders when this thing occurs

no bill sorry my bad beachbuggy mapped my car before i did the build with the 550ccs in and ran the best in 3year my car has ever ran did all logs for him and he was happy so was i lol.

13 psi bit high does this hold 13 all the way too redline? Or creep up drop off? I'd say too much fuel get some logs on fuel !!! My car boosts 7 bar imaybe 8 my gauge reads in bar so I'm not sure with n75 connected I hit 1.7 bar and holds all the way like a train!! Disconnected I get 0.6/0.5 bar bud but yours is a cr turbo mine is a turbo dynamics do you have uprated actuator??

13 psi bit high does this hold 13 all the way too redline? Or creep up drop off? I'd say too much fuel get some logs on fuel !!! My car boosts 7 bar imaybe 8 my gauge reads in bar so I'm not sure with n75 connected I hit 1.7 bar and holds all the way like a train!! Disconnected I get 0.6/0.5 bar bud but yours is a cr turbo mine is a turbo dynamics do you have uprated actuator??
well im running engine in so not going past 4k so coundnt tell ya. but its as if it spins grips spins grips or a judering feeling

well im running engine in so not going past 4k so coundnt tell ya. but its as if it spins grips spins grips or a judering feeling
too be fair mate can't see how you can map a car before its built and run in???? The map is obviously all over the place bud it is not possible surley? Run it in then get it mapped again and you should be all good!

only thing thats changed is mani and head thats going to change the map if it is the map just drive as it is till mapping

plugs iv not changed since doing to build karl but thought liquid gauge would of brung a fault or missfire up if it was that

after a build its important to check EVERYTHING. so spend a good bit of time mulling over electrics and boost/vaccum pipes. it could be simple.
however it could be difficult to find if it is map related. no disrespect to BB but your spec has changed a fair bit, and i imagine a ported large port would be screwing around with things.

after a build its important to check EVERYTHING. so spend a good bit of time mulling over electrics and boost/vaccum pipes. it could be simple.
however it could be difficult to find if it is map related. no disrespect to BB but your spec has changed a fair bit, and i imagine a ported large port would be screwing around with things.
ye true karl thanks for the help pal ill change plugs anyway and have a good going over it like u said ill put it on vcds too first thsnks just a werid one would not say it is a worrying problem just a what the hell lol.

lol no def not ha but iv not got a heat cheild on so it will move about emmm
you said you had it mapped up for 550s before the build so its defo the map if you had it mapped properly for 550 ls you'd be on a run or rollers hitting redline too fine tune those injectors and then you say you haven't been above 4k yet after fitting large port head ported and polished your unburnt fuel will not help pistons or rings as it will wash oil down of bores some one correct me if I'm wrong my advice replace injectors with standard ones and run it in then go back and remap her up!! Or use unisetting s????

So the cars running 13 psi on actuator pressure? Is t actuator pressure meant to be around 6psi, i know mine is, faulty actuator?

maybe check your Fuel Filter mate... i had that happen to me and my fuel filter was completely blocked... couldnt even blow threw it

So the cars running 13 psi on actuator pressure? Is t actuator pressure meant to be around 6psi, i know mine is, faulty actuator?

uprated actuated dani 12psi one I thing so preload might be to much but same as one I had before.

car has always ran fine with these 550cc so no probs there might be a worrying problem with my inline fuel pump