Car Shaking On Idle

waz418

Reaction score
Hi All

I can see there's other threads on this but couldn't find the answer to my issue I am having with my Audi, which is shaking on idle but stops after driving the car, i have chanbged few parts to see if it helps

My Audi a4 b8 1.8tfsi petrol 2009 is shaking on idle, i have replaced:
Coil packs
Spark Plugs
Throttle body cleaned
Maf Sensor
PCV Valve
Redline Fuel injector Cleaner,

This did reduce the shaking a little bit which was noticeable but after 2 weeks the shaking has returned, once i drive the car around the shaking does stop and then it happens odd few times but on a cold start or after parked and starting the car a few hours later the shaking starts,

I am struggling to know what to do next as i have taken it to mechanics they can't figure out what is wrong with it, they checked for leaks and also pressure checked and it's come back clear

Any one had a similar problem or been in exact same situation as me?

Please help

Has the car been scanned with VCDS, if not then get it done, otherwise throwing parts at it will end up expensive.

Blocked injector, timing out, failed engine mount, vacuum leak. There's a member map on here with users with VCDS who may be able to help you in exchange for a few beers.

Has the car been scanned with VCDS, if not then get it done, otherwise throwing parts at it will end up expensive.

Blocked injector, timing out, failed engine mount, vacuum leak. There's a member map on here with users with VCDS who may be able to help you in exchange for a few beers.
Hi I'm new on this forum how do I get message the member map?

Please help

Thank you