Been this way for hours.

No nav / radio / anything

32aa9a440aae5db016648dfad898e5b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kayemill
Can you do anything from the Audi app ?

No it’s just coming up with an error for access rights
I’ve been speaking with my retrofitter friend and he’s seeing more and more of this, potentially an Audi server issue.

When I rang him he was sat in an A4 21 plate with a similar issue.

No it’s just coming up with an error for access rights
I’ve been speaking with my retrofitter friend and he’s seeing more and more of this, potentially an Audi server issue.

When I rang him he was sat in an A4 21 plate with a similar issue.

Makes sense, sounds like some sort of authentication/volume issue at the server end because your user can't login either on the app or from the car. Seen some guy on another forum with an E-tron and it's driving him mad. I have to say it's a bit poor though !

Reactions: 8YARWY
I’m almost certain I’ve had that one at some point. Any issues seem to clear for me after a stop and restart. Some of the issues I see make me wonder if my old crappy iPhone 10xs is to blame.

Are we thinking “remote access rights” related to App interaction or could it be related to Keyless Access.
Sorry I cant offer anything else. I’ve had “Loading settings, Please Wait”
(That took 70miles to clear)
Hope it sorts itself soon for you

Last edited:
It’s back up now but It’s reverted to no key user now and adding a key user is as stubborn as when I first bought it.

Just checked the app, stated updated to v4.10 flashed across the phone screen.

There’s an update for the whole car I’m told, only problem it will take 10 hrs for ODIS to complete.

Similar happening on a Ford Focus on its updates, MMI disappears for 3 minutes and comes back on while driving. Audio Amplifier loses all its equalisation parking sensors, SOS, bluetooth, all go off line for few hours. 2 or 3 times a year and the car is 3 years old and still occurring routinely during its update.

Everything back up……minus adaptive cruise

Been on to Audi digital services this morning about it, they aren’t 100% sure why it’s not loaded back on

Everything back up……minus adaptive cruise

Been on to Audi digital services this morning about it, they aren’t 100% sure why it’s not loaded back on

Didnt you 'buy' the ACC from the German site? could that be it?

Didnt you 'buy' the ACC from the German site? could that be it?

Audi told me it doesn’t matter, the purchase goes through the same procedure no matter where it’s bought as it’s tied to chassis no.

The guy could see the purchase but was at a loss as to why it’s not automatically enabled on my car after the system went offline for so long.

There were other weird things like some of the cars apps went missing also.

Reactions: Mike.46
Audi told me it doesn’t matter, the purchase goes through the same procedure no matter where it’s bought as it’s tied to chassis no.

The guy could see the purchase but was at a loss as to why it’s not automatically enabled on my car after the system went offline for so long.

There were other weird things like some of the cars apps went missing also.

So do you just have to wait for it to come back on line even though you paid for the ACC.
that’s terrible.

So do you just have to wait for it to come back on line even though you paid for the ACC.
that’s terrible.

Audi digital services = terrible.

No knowledge at all.

The support centre sounded like it was not in the Uk.

• Sad
Reactions: AndyVWR
The words "Audi" and "wait" in the same sentence?

Surely not.........

I wonder if youll ever turn your car to be greeted by ''You and the Audi server have been hacked, to release your info system you need to pay £500 in sterling or bit coin to bla bla''

I wonder if youll ever turn your car to be greeted by ''You and the Audi server have been hacked, to release your info system you need to pay £500 in sterling or bit coin to bla bla''

Lol imagine……

Anywho it’s loaded the license back on overnight.

66270d21adad9f4944b695b1064eb280.jpg

There’s an update for the whole car I’m told, only problem it will take 10 hrs for ODIS to complete.

It doesn’t work either lol

Had it done all goes back to how it was

It doesn’t work either lol

Had it done all goes back to how it was

I know mate, no way it’s having that update applied, it seems to create more issues than it solves.

Thankfully it’s all back working as it should, for now……. 1st big glitch in 4 months lol.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Mine did that twice and every start up asked if I wanted to apply updated settings when there were none.

Sometimes it would just log me out and have no record of me existing and just have me as a guest users

Plus the random oil pressure sensor warning but that was on the car systems not the MMI I guess but apparently that was also software related

Oh well lol

Mine did that twice and every start up asked if I wanted to apply updated settings when there were none.

Sometimes it would just log me out and have no record of me existing and just have me as a guest users

Plus the random oil pressure sensor warning but that was on the car systems not the MMI I guess but apparently that was also software related

Oh well lol

Audi’s MIB3 is woeful this time around.

Too many bugs that haven’t been ironed out.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Just spent five minutes cursing at the mmi as my phone wouldn’t connect, then felt my pocket and realised I’d left my phone on the wireless charger on the living room unit. Then realised that my living room furniture has better tech than my car!

“Breakdown ahead” just came up on my dash. At this point this car is better than my GP!

• Haha
Reactions: RSt3ve, 3vans, HulkRS3 and 1 other person