Car vandalism

02audis3

Reaction score
Well my mother got a nice surprise today when she went to her car to find two of her side windows smashed and the glovebox open, there was nothing there to steal,

Thing that gets me why on earth would they smash two windows if they were thiefs? Do you think it was just vandals?

insurance people coming to pick car up today £75 excesse,

cheers

I would swear but I'd get told of so I'll do it in my head xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol.

Sounds like ****** idiots to me who thought lets do this for fun & at same time see whats inside.

Sorry to hear as I've had 2 audis done at same time twice.

I never forget one of my 1st cars cars (back in the early 80's) was a 1.9 RWD Vauxhall Cavalier - don't laugh now - I loved that car right up intil I wrote it off at the age of 22...

Anyways I digress.....I left it outside the Cricketers Pub in Gillingham.....came out at about 10:30 to find some clowns had walked all over it.....

I was just gutted ! Had to buy a new bonnet, boot lid and get roof sorted.....cannot remember how much it was but I had to borrow the money of my parents.....

I sincerely hope whoever was responsible has had their vandalised in a similar manner !!